Observations

Observations

A Poem by JustALotusFlower

Observations

I saw a bird today. He made a tweet, then flew away

I wonder if he knew, he would die that day.

I walked in the park today. Saw a happy couple.

They waved, then kept walking. I wonder if they knew, their house was burning down as they walked.

I listened to a fight happen at my neighbors house. A girl yelled, then walked out the door. I wonder if she knew, He was hanging himself.

I watched tv. I saw a wrestler go through a table.

I wonder if he knew that he had torn his pectoral muscle.

I saw a little girl, playing in the sandbox.

I wonder if she knew her parents were going to get killed that night..

I saw all of them, at the funerals. While I talked with those that had died. Just as I knew.

They were all crying, as the bodies were laying there. I wonder if they knew, The bodies were about to come back to life.

I saw them leave my side. One by one. I wonder if they knew…I had given them life again.

 

© 2010 JustALotusFlower


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its about being god. basically. always knowing what would happen.
and realizing he isnt the most powerful of entities.
giving life back to those who deserve a second chance.
if i were god.
everyone would get the chances they deserve.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Amazing, any chance you could explain to me what you meant in this? I mean, being human im sure anyone could make what symbols they wanted, but I want to know what it is to you, can I?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 28, 2010
Last Updated on November 28, 2010

Author

JustALotusFlower
JustALotusFlower

Cedar Falls, IA



About
Darkness envolopes us all. Its the certain part of us that we cannot control. the poetic side of me is dark. you have yet to be consumed by the insanity of life, which consumed me once before. tak.. more..

Writing