Lost Without You

Lost Without You

A Poem by LoveBirdsinLA
"

Just a little something Justin wrote because we've been going through some things...

"
Ever since the day you left my life has been empty and filled with regrets. 
The pain is more than I can handle, just wandering through the dark in search of a candle. Your memory haunts me in my dreams because that's the only place I see you it seems... As I search for a light so I can see the end in sight, I'm slowly dying inside trying to keep this hope alive and let my dreams subside that this nightmare will be over soon. The rain continues to pour down like a monsoon, while night after night I pray to God to see you soon.I fight to carry on, but fear the thought of you never returning home, and never getting to see that beautiful smile I've always known. Without you I feel lost, like I'll never be found. Like I can't keep my head above water and may drown. Even though we're far apart, they will never take you from my heart. I'll never give up. No matter what they keep doing to try and break my spirit. They can try to run my title as a father through the mud and say I never did the things I should, and that all I cared about was drugs... But don't listen to none of their lies, because the day you were born was the day I discovered a high that no drugs could ever supply. So please hold on... Daddy's on his way to bring you home.

© 2015 LoveBirdsinLA


Author's Note

LoveBirdsinLA
This is my husband's way of getting things off his chest... He's very good at it. Any questions?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on October 4, 2015
Last Updated on October 4, 2015
Tags: lost, without, you, poetry, deep, love, kids

Author

LoveBirdsinLA
LoveBirdsinLA

Minden, LA



About
My name is Marrisa and my husband & I love to write... So we're just here to let some of my sparkle and his shine be seen... more..

Writing