My High Road

My High Road

A Poem by LoveBirdsinLA
"

Justin just free-styling his own words .

"
Loved by some and hated by many. Loyalty is rare and betrayal is plenty. No friends all enemies and tainted memories. Got a hole in my heart where my heart used to be, so it's cold and empty. Trying to kill the pain with these prescriptions, praying for redemption. 
Trying to hide my disposition like a magician. I slowly regain my ambition and try to secure a new position. Over time you learn to transition, steady your hands like a physician. And start handling every situation like a tactician. Sometimes you learn to be crooked like a politician. 
Any means necessary, to destroy the competition. I'm a living legend my name is beside the definition. I'm more than a statistic, nothing less than terrific. I'm so eccentric, stay one step ahead of the game like I'm futuristic. Don't let my goofy nature fool you I'll go ballistic. I got way too much pride not to be deterministic. 
Only in God we trust, so I'm never socialistic. Learn to seize the moment, like I'm opportunistic. I keep it one-hundred, so being phony could never be one of my characteristics.
 I always dress to impress I'm so stylistic. Cross the kid it could be very fatalistic. I don't mean to be pessimistic but to ever think you could get on my level is unrealistic.

© 2015 LoveBirdsinLA


Author's Note

LoveBirdsinLA
This Is Justin... Plain & Simple (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on October 5, 2015
Last Updated on October 5, 2015
Tags: love, hate, rapping, a, story, rhyme

Author

LoveBirdsinLA
LoveBirdsinLA

Minden, LA



About
My name is Marrisa and my husband & I love to write... So we're just here to let some of my sparkle and his shine be seen... more..

Writing