SUMMARY and WARNINGS

SUMMARY and WARNINGS

A Chapter by LostandAlone
"

So this is just a summary because these little boxes aren't big enough

"

Summary ::

Oktobar Kincaid has had a hard life. She has been abused, molested, raped, betrayed by all her friends, and left completely alone. She lost her mother at age 5, and has been struggling with a drug addiction for years, and officially has no one. When she is betrayed by her best friend she gives up. She tries to end it. When she wakes up, she meets and interesting guy, Tristan, he is mysterious and sweet. He is different from all the other guys.. Or so she thinks.. She meets some interesting people, and she is offered and interesting deal. But she gets a whole lot more than what she bargained for.

 

 

Warnings ::

Abuse, rape, self-harm, drugs, suicide, incest, strong language, some sex scenes, graphic details, and some other things.

Some chapters will be rated M

 

So, this is the new story I am working on. Not sure if it's any good, but I"m working hard on it, and putting alot of thought and emotion into it.

 

Thanks for reading. All reviews and constructive critism is wonderful.

 

--Ade



© 2013 LostandAlone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It sounds like all the other stories I've heard about drug addiction, but with your type of writing, I'm sure it will be very different and will show in different ways. Can't wait to read it. =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


LostandAlone

11 Years Ago

Ah.. Yeah.. Thanks a lot. :)
Just out of curiousity, with that many warnings and... things in it, how do you expect some people to read it? I'm sure this will be an awesome story though, just not appropriate for most people...

Posted 11 Years Ago


xXChanceXx

11 Years Ago

Haha, nice.. :P
chandlerl

11 Years Ago

i thought so =D
xXChanceXx

11 Years Ago

Haha

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2013


Author

LostandAlone
LostandAlone

My Own Endless Hell, AZ



About
My name is Ade. I'm a very opinionated teenage writer. I'm in a relationship with a guy named James. I write poetry, stories, and books of a variety of genres. My best friends are Katie and .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Raven Bluff Raven Bluff

A Poem by Frieda P


The End The End

A Chapter by LostandAlone