Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A New Friend

A New Friend

A Chapter by LostandAlone
"

Oktobar meets someone new. A sweet, mysterious, caring guy... Will she refuse to trust him? Or will she fall deeply in love with the boy?

"

 

“F**k…” Oktobar said, blinking her eyes, trying to get her vision to clear.

            She looked around. She was in a white room with black and white linoleum floors. There were two windows on the far wall, and a mirror, and a chair right next to her bed. There was also a little night stand.

            She had really hoped that she had ended it. That it was finally f*****g over. She didn’t know who the f**k had found her. She really didn’t care either, she just wanted to be f*****g dead. To not have to deal with this s**t any-f*****g-more. That’s all she f*****g wanted. She didn’t think she was really asking for that much. And what did she have to live for? Nothing. She had lost everyone who meant something to her.

            She heard the doorknob to her room turn and she went alert. She stared at the hallway, waiting to see who was coming.

            A young man, with black curly hair, and piercing blue eyes walked into the room. He was broad shouldered, and tall, around 6’3, with abs noticeable through his skintight, black shirt. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a tight black AC/DC shirt.

            Oktobar started hyperventilating and crying and shaking really bad. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest like a jackrabbit on the run. Her breathing quickened and her eyes were wide.

            She was trying her damnedest to get away from him. She knew exactly what would happen if she was left alone with her brother for very long. She had to get away from her brother. She f*****g had to. She couldn’t f*****g go through that s**t again, she couldn’t handle it.

            “What were you trying to do, Tobar?” He questioned her in a mocking voice. “Did you chicken out? Decide you were too weak?” He sat down in the chair next to her, stroking her cheek with his hand. “I always knew you were weak. I always knew that that little tough girl persona was just an act.”

            He ran his hand along her chest, tracing the outline of her collar bone. She flinched and widened her eyes. “You are just a little worthless w***e. You’re not worth anything. You were supposed to be aborted. You see, Dad gave our mother the money to get an abortion, but like you, she was weak, so she did not do it, didn’t go through it with, and then had you, a sorry mistake of a child.” He told her sourly. “Our family was perfect before you came along. Me, mom, and dad. But then you were born, and it was all ruined.”

            He brought his hand down along her breast, slightly touching them, and then sliding his hands down her pale, flat stomach. “Get your God damned hands off of me, Cade.” She growled, with more confidence than she felt.

            He slapped her across the face. “What?” He said, running his hand along her waistline. “Get you f*****g hands off me!” She cried, completely breaking down to tears.

            He slapped her again, making a trail a blood began to pour from her lip. He ripped her IV and heart monitor cord from her arm, and turned off the nurse caller. Then he grabbed her arm, and bent her so she was very close to him.

            “If you tell anyone,” He said is a low husky voice. “I promise you that I will make your life hell on Earth. And it will be a lot worse than what you do now.” She shuttered, knowing that her brother would do it. Between him, her dad, Mason, Chet, and all of their sick friends… Plus almost the entire football team… As hard as it is to believe, they could make it worse…

            She knew that she was just going to have to do it. Pretty much give her f*****g brother sex just so he wouldn’t f*****g hurt the people she cares about… Or do something worse to her…

            She pulled the IV out of her hand, and took off the pulse monitor, then stood up. She stared at her feet, tears falling down her cheeks. He slapped her on her arm, and she jumped and glared at him.

            “Stop f*****g crying.” He ordered.

            She wiped her eyes, urging herself to stop crying. She knew if she didn’t do what he said, he would make her life worse…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oktobar sit on the curb of the road, in an old alley, smoking a pack of cigarettes and crying her eyes out. They had done it again… F*****g hurt her… All of them… And now even Carson was f*****g in on it…

The thing is… Between the nicotine and the bleeding she didn’t even feel anything now. She was just numb. She was so f*****g done. She just wanted to die. Oktobar took out her phone and looked at the screen. It was 3:47. She was going to have to start heading home so she could make it to school tomorrow. Or she might just skip school. That works too.

“Oktobar?” She heard an unfamiliar voice say. She looked up, seeing a young guy, probably around seventeen or eighteen, who was tall, with black hair that had dark green streaks. He had sea green eyes, and spider bites, and he wore a black band Tee-shirt and neon green skinny jeans.

“Yeah?” She asked, her voice shaky.

He smiled at her. He had a real nice smile, his eyes twinkled when he smiled.

“Are you alright?” He asked, sitting down next to her.

She gave a dry laugh. “Yeah, I’m just f*****g wonderful.”

“I’m sorry.” He told her. She looked up at him, confusion clouding her mind.

“Who are you?” She asked, curiously.

“My name is Tristan.” He said softly.

She nodded her head, showing she heard him. Wiping her eyes of the tears that were still falling, she glanced at him. She didn’t understand who he was. He seemed like he actually cared, like for real, and was actually concerned about her. She couldn’t figure out why, though.

“So why are you here?”

“I believe I can help you.”He told her.

            “Yeah, and how would you be able to do that?” She asked sarcastically.

            “I, believe it or not, am a vampire.”



© 2013 LostandAlone


Author's Note

LostandAlone
Second chapter. Starting to get into the story. Not as deep as the last chapter. What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting ending... Once again, it shows a lot of emotion and imagery, so that allows the reader to share the feelings and emotions that the character does, and that helps get the reader to understand the story better, and connect to it. The ending was very different, because it makes the reader think and have ideas about what will happen next... Wonderful writing, Adriana. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


LostandAlone

11 Years Ago

Thank you. Yeah.. Thanks. :)
xXChanceXx

11 Years Ago

Welcomes. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 21, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2013


Author

LostandAlone
LostandAlone

My Own Endless Hell, AZ



About
My name is Ade. I'm a very opinionated teenage writer. I'm in a relationship with a guy named James. I write poetry, stories, and books of a variety of genres. My best friends are Katie and .. more..

Writing