Blackmail Is A B***h

Blackmail Is A B***h

A Chapter by LostandAlone

Dahvie's POV

 

Somebody eventually either heard the gun shooting, or the sound of me and Jayy screaming, and they came to help us. The girl, Malory, that was her name, got arrested, but then she got bailed out of jail, so now she can still come to kill us…

I'm really hoping she'll just leave us alone though…Jayy is freaked, he is pretty much afraid to even walk outside. I can't believe one of our fans tried to kill us. We could have died. What if I would've died? Then I'd be gone forever…what if I was gone forever?

F**k, I can't believe it could just be over, just like that…

"Dahvie, Jayy, ready for show?" I suddenly heard our manager ask.

I looked over at Jayy, "Yeah, man," Jayy exclaimed with fake enthusiasm. "We're com'n."

I stood up, and looked in the mirror, I was of course gorgeous, just like always. It had been two days since the little incident with our crazed fan, and we still weren't entirely over it.

I stood up, and walked out the bus door. I could hear our fans screaming from inside the stadium. I walked around the bus, just trying to move around for a few minutes before the concert started.

"Dahvie," I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

I turned around, seeing the same girl from the other night, the same girl that was trying to kill us.

"Hey…" I said nervously.

She moved her arm a bit, and I saw that she had a gun.

"You are coming with me." She said arrogantly.

"Well… I can't… I mean, Jayy and I have got a concert starting in a few minutes."

She took a step closer to me.

"You will come with me," she told me in a low voice, "You will do whatever the hell I want you to," I was seriously panicking now. Where the f**k was Jayy?! Why isn't he out here helping me?! What the hell is happening?!

"If you do not do whatever I tell you, I will hurt Jayy, and I will start picking off your precious fans, one by one. K?"

My eyes got wide; she was going to hurt Jayy. She was going to hurt my best friend. She was going to kill our fans. I couldn't let that happen.

"Um… Yeah, Okay." My voice was shaking a little bit.

"You're coming with me. Walk, that way." She told me, pointing in the direction behind her.

I nodded my head, and started walking. I had a really really bad feeling that this was not going to end well…

 

Jayy's POV

Dahvie is gone. He is gone. I cannot find him. Nobody can f*****g find him! Where the f**k could he f*****g be?! He wouldn't just leave. I know he wouldn't, especially with our concert! Where could he be?! I don't understand it!

"Jayy," Our manager said, "We still can find him. Are you sure you don't have any clue where he is?"

"No! I can't figure out where he could be! If he's f*****g hurt somebody will get there f*****g a*s kicked."

I punched the wall until Tim, our manager, was yelling at me to calm down, and my knuckles were burning and bloodied.

Tim grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed me into the wall, "Listen to me. It isn't going to help anyone if you're all worked up."

"Well my best-f*****g-friend has basically disappeared off the face of the planet, do you expect me to be calm?!" I shouted angrily, punching the wall again.

"Calm your a*s down, now, Jayy." He said sternly.

I nodded my head, to show I understood and walked outside.

I suddenly heard my phone ring, and retrieved it from my back pocket.

"Yeah?" I answered in an aggravated voice.

"Hey, Jayy," I knew that voice. It was her, the girl who had made me afraid to even leave the tour bus.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

"It's not what I want, I already have what I want, it's what you need to know."

"What…?" I was so confused…

"I have Dahvie, and if you want him and all of your precious fans to live, you are going to keep your mouth shut about this. K?" She hung up.



© 2013 LostandAlone


Author's Note

LostandAlone
So this is chapter 2. What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on February 8, 2013
Last Updated on February 8, 2013


Author

LostandAlone
LostandAlone

My Own Endless Hell, AZ



About
My name is Ade. I'm a very opinionated teenage writer. I'm in a relationship with a guy named James. I write poetry, stories, and books of a variety of genres. My best friends are Katie and .. more..

Writing