Heat

Heat

A Poem by Lucia
"

Another Haiku. Hopefully the deeper meaning is able to be seen. Believe it or not I try. (and fail)

"

 

My candel is out

I can find another match

that will bring more heat

© 2009 Lucia


Author's Note

Lucia
please be honest =] I got the idea from looking at the pic, so I hope it helped to see it. Please tell me if you thought it was to distracting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it :) Though, when I read it, it rewrote itself into a more depressing version (lol guess that's how my mind works)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ooo cool pic! haha. Anyway, yes I can definitely see the deeper meaning here! And you most certaintly did NOT fail. Even though I'm not too particular to haikus, this one is very good. I like it, keep it up :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is really amazing, the first two lines of the poem, give you a chill but when you read the word heat in the last line, the chill's went away. The picture added to the effect as well. The words are really powerful. Keep up the good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Words are definitely power. Reading the first 2 lines of the poem, I felt cold inside, but then I reached the word "heat" in the last line and the chillness was remedied. The picture added to the effect as well. Good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Picture prompts are pretty amazing stuff. Especially it gives life to something beautiful such as this. I really enjoyed the picture of gentle and a fire that still burns. Your picture just made it all the better. This made me smile. Keep up the good work~

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 23, 2009

Author

Lucia
Lucia

Candyland, OH



About
Hello, Lucia here! I'm a girl, sixteen years old, and an (almost Junior) in high school. I am also the youngest in my family... ... Many things I enjoy are writing (obviously), reading, listening .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Happiness Happiness

A Poem by Lucia