Serious Sex

Serious Sex

A Chapter by Lowesy

Next on my list... Prudes during sex

 

Now, this doesn’t apply to everyone, obviously, a good passionate night together can be the most beautiful and natural experience that just feels right, especially when you’re with someone that you care about deeply.

I want to give you a scenario which happened to me a few months back. I went out and managed to find myself a lovely lady, she was very pretty but unfortunately I had that feeling that it wouldn’t go further than that night and I’m guessing she did as well, but she wanted to take me home... fair enough, right?

So, we got back to hers and started.... getting into our birthday suits. Anyway, she backed up onto the bed and lay there smiling at me. At this point, I remembered that my mate had given me a present, a glow in the dark condom a few hours earlier, and at that point it was the only form of protection I had. Me thinking it would be a laugh strapped it on and switched off the lights.

So, at this point I’m standing in the Superman pose, hands on hips, head slightly turned to the side and completely naked (except for my cookie monster socks) with a bright green lightsaber ready for battle. At this point she switched on her lamp and looked at me as if I were a child.

Night ruined.

People, especially in situations like these need to relax, there’s too much focus on performance, size (WAY TOO MUCH!) and being a particular person and playing a certain part. Relax, humans are the only species in the world who have sex for recreational purposes, for pleasure and fun (unless you’re trying for a baby in which case the glow in the dark condom wouldn’t be needed).

Have fun with it!

As always, comments and opinions are welcome. :D



© 2012 Lowesy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
ceriously, I can't stop laughing and smiling here while reading this... it's such a funny tale... Highly entertaining...

Posted 10 Years Ago


I can never forget this tale. I've read this weeks after you posted this, shared to my boy friend and from then on this became part of our friendship's story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lowesy

10 Years Ago

Glad you enjoyed it :)
Wow that girl really needs a sense of humor at least she couldn't say u weren't being safe the prof was right there and cookie monster sick really thats awesome

Posted 11 Years Ago


You made me laugh with this story. A glow in the dark condom. At least it made a very entertaining story. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOL!!! I dig the idea, I woulda kept the lights off

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am still laughing... damndamndamn...

Posted 12 Years Ago


http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/3137608_700b_v1.jpg
^ just saw that on 9gag today, thought about it as soon as I read this xD so funny! I have never had an experience quite like that, but I know that if I was in that woman's place I would have started laughing so hard...this is just fantastic.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dude this was awesome, excellent write. The actual consensus is that most women want some good belly laughter during sex. Maybe it's just in the world of poetry that it's so serious.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is hilarious...bright green lightsaber and cookie monster socks--who could resist that?

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

913 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 25, 2012
Last Updated on March 28, 2012
Tags: Rants, Funny, Real, Life, Every, Day, Things, Stuff, Angry, Weird, Me, Mark, Lowesy, sex, serious, fun, condom


Author

Lowesy
Lowesy

United Kingdom



About
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFailedMusicians?feature=mhee www.twitter.com/authorlowes I'm back with avengance! Read, Review.....something else that begins with 'R' RR's are on for now but .. more..

Writing
The End The End

A Poem by Lowesy


Jack Jack

A Poem by Lowesy


She She

A Poem by Lowesy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Snake Snake

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~


Loving You. Loving You.

A Poem by Jvonne