Chapter 9 - Heartache

Chapter 9 - Heartache

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza

   “What?!” I exclaimed. It’s seems like we’re running away from everything. I thought you couldn’t run away from problems? However, I didn’t know how big this problem was. “Who are the devil’s men anyway?”

 

   “Jade, I just need to get you somewhere safe as soon as I can. I will explain everything once I have done so. But if you want to know who they are, they are also known as Satanists.”

 

   “Satanists? Who are they?” I asked panicky.

 

   He said raising an eyebrow to me, though his still kept that blank expression. “If you let me finish, I might tell you” He wait a couple of seconds, took a deep breath and carried on. “Satanism is a group of religions that is built of a various number of mental and logical beliefs and social abnormality. Their shared feature includes symbolic connection with Satan or similar rebellious and delivering characters.”

 

   “So, people who follow Satan instead of a God?” I questioned.

 

   Toby gave a low chuckle, “In the short term yes. They believe we should never be allowed to walk this earth together as a Satan man and Angel together. This is because Satan and God are bitter enemies, and because of us we are unsettling Heaven and Hell. If we aren’t together, the heavens and hells will settle again.”

 

   “So, if we were dead,” I struggled to say that, “Heaven and hell will settle again?”

 

   “Unfortunately, yes.” My heart sunk to the pit of my stomach. There was no hope then. I had suddenly forgotten what it feels like to be happy and hopeful. Just hearing that sucked the life out of me.  Whoever said ‘things can only get better’ has to be on some kind of special medication or something, ‘cause how could things get better if people wanted to kill you because of who you love? Toby is my soul mate. If you ever found your soul mate, you will realise they bring life to life. Your soul mate is that person who is your best friend, your lover, and they will stick by you no matter what your faults are. I stuck with him even though he is Satan, and he stuck with me even though I belonged with his master’s enemy. However I chose Toby over Heaven, God and my angel title. I belong with Toby. I love him.

 

   “What we going to do Toby?” I hesitated. Tears started to roll down my pale face. There was a long moment of silence. It was killing me. I need to know what the plan was. Toby should have a plan once he got us to safety.

 

   “I don’t know” Toby said, breaking the silence. 

 

   “What do you mean ‘I don’t know’?!” I yelled at him.

 

   “I just don’t Jade.” Toby harshly spoke.

 

   “They’re after us Toby, we have to do something.” I whimpered. I felt like I needed to go on the top of a mountain, scream so loud and let the wind take away all these feelings and pains that are hurting me inside.

 

   “The two worlds are thinking of forcing together Jade. It isn’t something you can do something with right at this moment. Just try and stay calm.”

 

   “The two worlds come together?” I repeated slowly. I tried to reassure myself. If the worlds did form, how was there any chance of life? It was only a matter of time. I was no longer upset, I was angry. They are going through all of this s**t to kill me and Toby when we have done nothing wrong! Love is stronger than anything!

 

   “Jade? You’re as pale as a ghost. Are you alright?” Toby asked concerned. I felt like I was going to pass out. Everything when blurry and my I had shooting pains in my head. Next thing I saw was Toby pulling car to a stop and hold my hand. Everything went black.



© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011


Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza