Chapter 3 - Goodbye

Chapter 3 - Goodbye

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza

   “So what you’re saying is you’re going to Alaska with a boy you don't really know and your social worker to go find your parents? You’re leaving me and you don't know when you will be back?! You’re going to leave me here all alone? Thanks a lot, B***h!” Blossom said so fast (and in a single breath), it made my head spin!

 

   “If you want to think it like that, then yes, I am…” I answered curtly. I was upset that Blossom hated me for going away, however all I wanted was to be with Toby. I couldn’t get into my head that I wasn’t human. Well, if I keep reincarnating, did that mean I wasn’t human? I guess so.

 

   “Well to be honest Jade, if you really want to run away with a boy you have only just met then go ahead, see if I care!” Blossom shouted back into my face.

 

   “Blossom! He is just my social workers son. I am not running away with him, Steve is taking me to see my parents and he is coming with us. Would you go and see your parents if you haven’t seen for 16 years? For me, 16 years is my whole life. I don’t have a home; I have no family to take care of me. All I have is the place where I was dumped by my parents when I was hours old! Do you know what it is like to have no one for 16 years and then being told I can go see my family? To finally ask why they rejected me?!” I screamed back into her face with floods of tears coming down my face. Blossom wrapped her arms round me and gave me one of those hugs you would expect from your mum. She gave me a tight squeeze before she let go. 

 

   "I'm So Sorry" She said softly. "Go, just go jade, you need to do this."

 

   "Blossom? Goodbye. I hope this is not the last time I see you. You are the one best friend any girl could ever wish for. Remember that yeah?" I wiped the tears from my eyes and braced myself to part from Blossom. I gave her a quick hug again and then opened the door to find Toby half smiling, It was reassuring. That smile made me think I was meant to do this; this isn't going to be a mistake. I looked back at Blossom for the last time; she gave me a little smile. I took a deep breath, looked at Toby and we walked out of the school, hand in hand.

 

~~


   Toby lead me out of the iron gates to a low riding, shining, yellow Ferrari f458 which sat there right in front of me under the blazing hot sun. I felt my jaw drop ... I couldn’t believe my eyes! This stunning piece of machinery sat there right before my very eyes. My dream car!

 

   “She’s a beauty isn’t she?” Toby asked me finally out of the business voice.

   “I love her! She is my dream car Toby! Did you know it was?” I asked, gazing into his eyes once more. I felt whole again, Blossom was out of my mind and Toby filled it again.

 

   “Well, the reason you love it is because it is yours. Well, about 8 years ago now she was yours. I keep it so you can always have it when you come back.” He gave me a little wink and gave me a small gesture to get into the passenger seat. I slid into the black leather seats. It smelt like a shoe shop! Toby got into the driver’s seat and started the silent engine and rolled the beautiful car down the road and round the corner towards the house. My home for the past 16 years. I guess I was going to have to go back there as well then.

 

   Once we got to the house, I ran in, chucked all my stuff into my suit case, shoved it into the boot and we was off again. I didn’t bother to say good bye to anyone. I hated everyone there, and I am being 100 percent honest with that. I even hated my roommate who was practically my sister. Well, when we got onto the motorway for the airport i finally broke the silence.

 

   “Toby?” I asked whist his strong, masculine arm was still around my shoulder, “I know you have probably heard me ask this a thousand times but why are we going to find my parents? Do I have different parents every time I come back? Is that why?”
Toby's eyes turned hard and cold. His grip on me and the steering wheel became slightly tighter and I could see his chest growing bigger as he breathed in. Finally he spoke.

 

   “Jade, you have no parents. Nor do I. You stay the same age. You reincarnate back to your perfect 16 year old body. Jade, you are forever 16. I had to get you out of that school. Someone is after you, or should I say... something.”

 

   “Toby, what are you talking about?”

 

   “Jade, being here in London isn’t safe. I need to get you out of here.” Toby kept his eyes on the road but i could see there was fear in his eyes. I removed the arm from my shoulder and turned away from him.

 

   “So you lied to me. I trusted you and you lied to me Toby. I wish I wasn’t here with you right now.” I wanted to cry again. I could of stayed with Blossom, i didn’t have to hurt her. We could still be friends.

 

   “It was to protect you Jade! If you haven’t realized already, you can remember your past lives and we have just pick up from where we left off! You know what? You were a hell lot more clever in you past lives Jade. Fact!” Toby yelled but still keeping his eyes on the long, stretching road.

 

   “Well, if I forget every time i disappear, how can i bloody remember then? You tell me Toby, what the f**k is going on!”

 

   “Jade, I hate it when you swear at me! And you know what arguing doesn’t solve anything! There is a monster after you and all you can do is sit here and argue with me! Now this is not where we left off and this is not how i would like to start off!”

 

   “All you can talk about is yourself! I, I, I... ME, ME, ME... SELF, SELF, SELF! If there is a monster thing after me put your stupid foot down on the accelerator then!” Suddenly the car jumped forwards into high speed down the motorway. My breath caught and my eyes automatically squeezed shut. When i felt the car slow down i slowly opened my eyes. The first thing i saw was the airport car park. I couldn’t believe we had got here in a space of 5 minutes. It’s normally a half hour journey. The next thing i noticed was that Toby was already at my car door, opening it for me. I stepped out and felt the cool air on my face. 

 

   “I’m sorry about lying to you Jade, it is for the best.” Toby looked like he was about to cry with disappointment. I gave him a hug and nestled my head into his neck. It fitted perfectly. I looked back up to his face and a single tear ran down mine.

 

   “I’m sorry I’m being a complete Twat about this. I don’t know what I put you through. I’ll be good. I promise Toby.” At that moment I really wanted to kiss him. It felt like the perfect moment, but one question stuck out of my mind. “So we’re still going to Alaska? And where is Steve?” I started to look around to see if I could see his little blue mini cooper.

 

   “Jade, yes we are still going to Alaska and no, Steve is not coming with us. He doesn’t even know I’ve got you.” He gave me a cheeky little wink and pulled me towards the alleviator to get to the main floor. I playfully ran with him, stupidly giggling to myself. I really was running off with a boy I’ve only just met, I had no idea why I was still going along with Toby's Plan after he lied to me, but what do I know? This Felt Good, Refreshing. I felt free for once. Happy.



© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

is this a sequel? I was just wondering...


Posted 9 Years Ago


I dont know what Fallen is :/ - Tyler

Posted 12 Years Ago


After reading this chapter it feels like you've copied some of your ideas from the fallen series.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

504 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011


Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza