Bring Him Home

Bring Him Home

A Poem by Tyler and Lozza
"

a WW2 soldiers wife missing her husband

"
God D****t! Bring him home. He cannot survive any longer out there! Can you see what the war has done to him. He is no longer the man I love. He... He... Well he is a killing machine. A f*****g killing machine I tell you! I haven't seen him since they departed to Germany. I bet a lot of wives say that, but I mean... They wonder if they will ever get the man they love back? I've already lost mine. Not to death, but to war. To the God damn war... We have a home, a family, a future. He takes no notice or acknowledgment. Sure I get a letter from him from time to time. However, do I get "I miss you so much" or "I can't wait to get home to you and Trevor". No. He says, "I wish this war would never end" or "This is the life was was born to fulfill, to accomplish". You see what I mean. He's war obsessed. He's addicted like my father is to his beer or his pipe. Maybe worse. (pause) I just want him back you know. I miss him so much. I love him. He's my best friend. Just bring him home.

© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


Author's Note

Tyler and Lozza
first type of, wrote off the top of my head :) x

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on November 12, 2011
Last Updated on November 12, 2011

Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza