It hurts to have him in my heart when I want him in my arms

It hurts to have him in my heart when I want him in my arms

A Screenplay by Tyler and Lozza
"

just a random piece of monologue i decided to write - Lozza x

"
  We all wish for that one special person to come into our lives at one point, don't we? And we all know that day will come at some point, but it couldn't come quick enough. 
  I know this one boy who I really like. We seem to have a spark of which I have never felt before. I have this deep feeling in the pit of my stomach that I have this connection with him which I don't have with anyone else. Love is not something you can't control. It happens. You can't control who you fall in love with. It's easy to love somebody when everything is wonderful. The proof of someone's love is that they still love you when everything is awful. And I do. 
  Sometimes you just look into someone's eyes and know those are the eyes you want to get lost in for the rest of your life. If you asked me how many times I've ever thought about him, I would tell you once, because I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since I met him. He had my heart at the first hello, and has ever since. Every time I see him I get butterflies as he walks towards me. I catch myself smiling at his texts. My heart skips a beat when he says my name. I'm crazy about him. But I don't know if he feels the same. And that's the worse kind of love . . .
   Not knowing if they love you back.
  When our eyes meet and all I can see is his face, time stops. I wish that moment would last forever, but it never does. When he's not there, it hurts to have him in my heart when I want him in my arms. I feel safe when he is near. You know you're in love when you see that someone and your heart flutters, your stomach gets butterflies, and the rest of the world disappears? For me, it's worse. My heart aches when he isn't there and my stomach does flips when he looks at me. I don't need fancy dinners, or expensive gifts. I just would be happier walking with him on the beach or lying in a field just him and me starting at the star filled sky. Having him there is all I want. 
  He asks me whats wrong, I say nothing, But what I really want to say is, "I'm upset because you're the one I want and I have to wait for you to want me back." 
  Please, just give me a sign.

© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


Author's Note

Tyler and Lozza
comment :) x

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011

Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza