Don't Judge Me

Don't Judge Me

A Screenplay by Tyler and Lozza
"

a horrible breakup between a girlfriend and boyfriend and the girls best friend is sticking up for her

"
  The more you talk the more I realise why birth control was invented. I hope you choke on one of your lies, or better still I hope someone chokes you for it. I don't give no S**T what you say, but you hurt one of my friends YOU get it mate. 

  I dare you to come say everything you said behind my back to my face! No? Then if you can't say it to my face, don't act hard and say it behind my back. You are a pathetic and feeble CHILD and YOU are the only person in control of YOUR life - so if it sucks... You have ONE person to blame and you forgot it was you, and you blamed it on me that your EX-girlfriend hates you!

   Judge me all you want. Say what you wanna say. But you don't deserve my attention. Never have and you NEVER WILL. How many bridges are you going to burn before you realise you can't swim forever? I wouldn't throw water on you if you were on fire... I would however sit back and happily watch you burn. Its not that I hate you. It just, I ain't got any respect for you. Now, if you would have said "I'm sorry for being immature", I'd be just fine with you. BUT, Don't try now. It's too late.

  I can be your enemy with as much passion and devotion and still have the biggest smile on my face, as long as my friends are safe and are away from you and your irresponsible ways. We stick together no matter what and I am the voice! So what if I sound controlling, I do my best to keep them happy because I love them. 

  You hate me?! Wow, I didn't even know you existed till you hurt her. She only stayed with you because she saw the better side of you. And that side turned on her. She was SCARED of you. She was scared to be round you. She wanted you far away from her. I do not hate you because I want to; I hate you because you gave me a reason to.

   I'm glad she is not with you anymore.... she deserves better, better than a disgusting, loathsome, repulsive, immature child like yourself.

© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


Author's Note

Tyler and Lozza
what do you think of the dialogue? x

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well F"cking said Lozza! I can relate to this entierly! Well done for saying all of this! It needed to be said and I commened you for saying this.


Thank you! So much! Love you!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Added on December 29, 2011
Last Updated on December 29, 2011

Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza