My Story

My Story

A Poem by Tyler and Lozza
"

another monologue x

"
  Days may pass where I don't talk to you or see you, but never will a day pass where I don't think about you. I smile so you won't worry about me. However, inside I'm a hollow core, ready to break down. You will see me cry, watch every tear fall, yet the words behind them you will never hear.

  It breaks my heart; It makes me sad to think of all the times we had together. You made me laugh and cry, and now it's time to say good bye. When you start to miss me, remember; You were the one who made me cry, broke my heart, turned your back, and let me go.

   The 3 things a girl should never feel: insecure, alone, & unwanted. I feel all of those because of what you did to me. Just because I always have a smile on my face, doesn't mean I'm not hurt and that when I'm alone I don't cry. I just want to be truly happy with someone who is truly happy with being with me. Sometimes.. you just want to hear "I love you" from that one special person, and they don't say it. Never will. 

  At some point in our lives, a person comes along that gently dismantles our walls. And sometimes, that same person is the reason you will build them back up. I just can't believe I fell for you. I cannot believe I thought you were the one, you don't care about a girl's feelings, you just play them until you've found another girl.

This chapter is done... YET, the story goes on... 




My Story

© 2012 Tyler and Lozza


Author's Note

Tyler and Lozza
comment? :) x

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on January 3, 2012
Last Updated on January 3, 2012

Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza