Empty

Empty

A Story by LuLuIcey

17/11/2014
Dear Diary,

Depression, the most horrible feeling in the world.

I couldn't believe that depression happened in one of the most jovial students in Rondi. I thought she will never be sad.

Sky, one of my new friend (but we knew each other since grade 6), was totally depress today. She hate following the society,but unfortunately, she was. Her eyes were dull, her heart was freezing, her soul, was empty.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  
Sky is one of the best in my class. As a result, she LOVE comparing my score to her score. (Well, maybe I should say I am a perfect one)(LuLuIcey: Hey! You are the first in the grade!!!)However, she will get a poor marks if she start comparing and stop enjoy her knowledge. I hope she knew it.

These all happened in my English lesson.Sky writing assessment was POOR! (In my opinion, she didn't got a poor one, 60% in secondary! But I got 80% anyway...) She nearly cried when she touch her paper. Her tears never come down from her mask, but her heart and soul. Her eyes, her heart and her soul, was freezing, was empty.

I couldn't believe it. She was not depress because she got 60, but she couldn't win herself and me. If she should be getting 40, it will be hyper for her. But the situation was she should be get the same as mines.

Is that important to compare? It is just ONE time! It was not the final test!

But why? Is being competitive necessary? Is winning that important?

The society told her citizens only strong ones can live and weak ones will die. Moreover, weak ones are empty, they didn't have any reason to live on the world.

Her eyes were empty, her heart was empty, her soul was empty, because of comparing and winning.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Depression, the most horrible feeling in the world, break many peoples' heart and soul.

But depression start from society.

Cheers,

Crystal

PS: Hope that Sky will be jovial again soon ^_^ I am guilty QAQ

© 2014 LuLuIcey


Author's Note

LuLuIcey
Kindly review it...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on November 17, 2014
Last Updated on November 17, 2014
Tags: Sociology, psychology, depression

Author

LuLuIcey
LuLuIcey

About
Well, I am new and I love to write everything in my life,ecspecially about the society. I am an extraordinary girl, in my writings, I am Sky.To be honest, that is my friend' nickname~~BFF That's a.. more..

Writing
Why? Indeed. Why? Indeed.

A Story by LuLuIcey


I'm Out I'm Out

A Story by LuLuIcey