Late and Early

Late and Early

A Story by V. Lucien Maier
"

Ok a story (or two stories) I did a long time ago. The concept is that everything can be very different from two sides.

"

Late and Early is a story I put togehter a while ago.

Late is free to listen to and Early is $2.00. The point of this is, listen to LATE FOR FREE> and tell me if it makes you want to hear Early.

I would love to know what you think of late as a whole. This was not one my most successful projects but it did make some money so....

THanks in advance

Click HEre To listen

© 2009 V. Lucien Maier


Author's Note

V. Lucien Maier
Hope you review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It was a very cool story. But please do not take this wrong because I am only trying to help and I do know there are two sides to the story kind of thing. But for me in order to want to sit through the second part. I felt like there should have been more of a hook. Something that left you hanging. That something that makes you want to go listen and buy Early just so you know what happens next. You sort of left her story completed enough in my opinion that I am satisfied. I am sure early is quite as good as late. Late was quite good. I did like the storyline. Meeting on the train very romantic in my opinion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

it wouldn't play for me I was listening to nothing for like 5 minutes

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Just wanted to add this..I know not so many will agree but I had to say it..
We should never give happy endings to life..you should not give hope,be realistic,for thats how it is
oh yes we meet, love each other and get so deeply involved with one another only to see the other
day that it was like just a dream ,like water or sand that filtered from between our fingers..
and I am never surprised at that,I would be surprised if its the other way around ,then its not like what life is
To live it and enjoy it ,you should understand it,and know that its never enjoyable,you should know its tricks
so you will not be fooled again and again..I am not being gloomy or pessimistic..its just the way it is..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my friend that was so nice..oh yes and yes..this stranger beside me ,I ve been riding the train now for months
I see him everyday,he is a mystery to me ,i just want to open my lips and talk to him,I want to see the man
behind that face ,i want to know him from close,i want to see behind his mind ,he fascinates me..
his looks are so intriguing,the way he stares at me,I just could not stand it any more..
today when on the train I will speak to him if its the last thing on earth that i do..
and she does and he is also so delighted knowing her ,each asking the other why not talking
and saying hello before,both so excited ,and they leave promising they will see each other the next day
but the next day came ,and Marie was so early to ride that train only to find he was not there
nor the other day ,or the other month..six months now he never rode the train again..how funny life is
after we talked we just lost each other..its life the way it fools us..we are fooled in every way,in every step..
wish if you left it at that my friend ,though its nice and happy to find him again ,..but
its more realistic that they never see each other again,its how life play with us all the while
really loved your writing..gave me thoughts of this silliness that we live,of the funny stupid thing we call..life
I call it loose ends..I call life,loose ends..
lovely write..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LATE: I loved the idea of them meeting on the train, and really enjoyed the story. It did make me wonder what had happened to Nick, and I went ahead and listened to his side of things, because I didn't feel I had Marie's full story yet. It seemed complete on the surface, but I wanted to dig deeper, just because that is in my nature. But I'm an oddball.

EARLY: I enjoyed Nick's story as well, however, the whole idea of him being sucked into a computer left me scratching my head. I'm not much of a sci-fi fan, after all, I guess. But, at the very least, I was glad I knew why he didn't show up (even if the reason was a bit of a stretch for my imagination). The story did do a good job of filling in the wholes of missing time in LATE.

As a whole, I think that the idea is an interesting take on the whole love-at-first-sight thing. Well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well, I did like listening to Late, I'm pretty curious as to what's going to happen, and I'd love to hear Early but I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay money for it. Sorry XD I did like it though, it's a very good example of how one hour long meeting can really change your entire life and view on everything. Very good job with Late ^^

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Late and Early are wonderful to listen to, I loved every second. Great job, your writing is amazing, I recommended buying Early it is so worth it. I promise you'll love it ^_^.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It was a very cool story. But please do not take this wrong because I am only trying to help and I do know there are two sides to the story kind of thing. But for me in order to want to sit through the second part. I felt like there should have been more of a hook. Something that left you hanging. That something that makes you want to go listen and buy Early just so you know what happens next. You sort of left her story completed enough in my opinion that I am satisfied. I am sure early is quite as good as late. Late was quite good. I did like the storyline. Meeting on the train very romantic in my opinion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Late was extremely good, but I'm not gonna pay to here Early. Sorry, but I'm not going to pay for it. Awesome story though :) It's a nice hook.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Late wasn't bad. It had a good premise and built up the tension, but then it lagged a bit. Still, though, it was an interesting idea.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Well, Late was good, but I'm not going to pay money to hear Early. I would like to hear it, but I'm not going to pay money for it. Sorry.
~An Angel That Brings The Sweetest Of Dreams

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1073 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2009

Author

V. Lucien Maier
V. Lucien Maier

Tooele, UT



About
V. Lucien Maier was born in 1973, in Amersfoort, in the Netherlands. His father a civil engineer had a love of travel, and both parents loved skiing. When the opportunity arose to move to .. more..

Writing
WooF WooF

A Story by V. Lucien Maier



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..