The color of love

The color of love

A Story by Luis G.
"

Light reflects ever color, you resemble every emotion. Love is white, a mixture of emotions just like how white is a mixture of every color.

"
"The color on the ring explains your mood, try one and see for yourself." 

That slogan was made for selling, not to know what your real emotion is because emotions and colors are just as complicated as they are simple. What is the color of love? Of depression? Maybe I'm taking the thing to literal but, the moods we feel cannot be identified by the ring we wear around our finger, unless it's a wedding ring. 
 The mood, love, isn't on the mood rings color and mood sheet, because love is a thing that cannot be seen by anyone but yourself. 
 Though, even I nor you, can see what or explain in depth what love is. Love isn't a thing that is learned through a middle school crush, no. It's a feeling that learned like walking, speaking, using the toilet. Love has a color like everything. That color isn't red, pink, purple, or any valentine color. 
 The concept that is love is white. The color that is love, is white. The mixture of every color. Though the mood rings can change a variety of colors. Love is unknown to items, but love is known to you. 
 Love, true love, is a mixture of emotions. Maybe even all of them, just like the color of white. It meets every color, bonding, and intertwining with the color to create something entirely new. 
 

© 2018 Luis G.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on May 30, 2018
Last Updated on May 30, 2018

Author

Luis G.
Luis G.

San Bernardino, CA



About
I am a person like everyone haha, I am old school and I read lots of books well, I've always been fond of books more..

Writing
2 2

A Chapter by Luis G.