Shadow's Edge

Shadow's Edge

A Chapter by Lizzy
"

Alex realizes what has been taken from him and rashly decides to take a dangerous path. Wielding a forbiddon, legendary weapon.

"
"I'll have another" Alex says to the bartender after downing his fourth glass of the famous sparkling dalaran wine. "How... how did this happen... what happened to her, why did she say she hate me..." Alex kept repeating to him self over and over while staring into the glass of wine that was sitting there in front of him.

Not quite understanding the while situation he finished the last drink and then left the bar only to be interrupted by one of his officers. "Commander Alex..." huffing and puffing trying to catch his breath as he stood in front of Alex barely able to stand for he had been running around trying to find him after he learned of some grave news. "Alex we have finally found Deadlyrush!" before he could continue to inform him of where he was Alex interjected, "YOU FOUND HIM? Where did you find him I have been wondering where he had went after he and Uylena attacked the halls of reflection".

"No Alex it is not what you think we have found him but he is dead, slain by the lich king, we were finally able to get back into the halls after we had attacked with the gun ship and we discovered his body but it looked as if his body was drained of its soul".

Alex's face went pale.. "Deadly.... Lena.... they are both gone..." he fell to his knees and held his chest "I... I feel as if a piece of me has died" Thinking of who the person was that killed them both "Arthas..... I .... Will ... Kill ... you ... and tear down you citidal from around you".

Looking at his commander wondering what he was saying, he had never heard so much hate come from him before, never has he threatened to kill someone of great evil without at least trying to redeem them, All he wished to do was walk straight up to Arthas and kill him for what he had done to him, and make him pay for everything he took that was dear to him.

Standing up with a burning hatred in his eyes "You will pay for everything you have taken from me. Captain!!!" he stands at attention as he is called. "YES SIR" Starting to worry what is becoming of Alex. Wondering why he is acting as he is "Get your mount we are heading for Icecrown to meet with Darion Mograine at the Gates of Icecrown.

Later that day when they finally arrive at the Citadel. Alex walks up to Tirion Fordring and Darion and over heard Tirion "No, No you cannot have that weapon reforged no matter what Darion, we can do this without it". and then Tirion walked off. After over hearing this conversation Alex was quite interested in what this so called legendary weapon was "Darion" he turns to look at Alex "Yes? Commander Alex what is it that you want?"

"Sorry to intrude but I over heard the conversation between you and Tirion and I was quite interested in what this weapon is. I would like to assist you in re-forging it."

After talking for a bit about the weapon and deciding to go along with it they talked to Tirion and managed to get his approval to forge it even though Alex knew that once he wields the weapon that if he cannot control it, it will turn him into what he hates more than anything... what killed not only his best friend but the girl of his dreams.

Shadow's Edge.... looking at the weapon the army gazed upon it as Alex wielded the weapon in amazement.


© 2010 Lizzy


Author's Note

Lizzy
This isn't the final version. I have recently asked my fiancé to give me the updated version it will be up soon hopefully.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on July 13, 2010
Last Updated on July 13, 2010


Author

Lizzy
Lizzy

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada



About
http://www.myspace.com/Tohru513 http://www.facebook.com/lyndseyrich http://www.youtube.com/user/KunoichiRed I'm from North Carolina moving to Canada soon. I love to write randomly...Sometimes gre.. more..

Writing