A Bad Problem is not worth it

A Bad Problem is not worth it

A Story by Elysa Kristen Lavelle
"

It is not worth it to get separated with God just because my some mean friends. Always pray for better things and never stop believing in God. He will always be there with us.

"
I've went through a lot when I was young... I didn't know what to do... I thought I was alone...

I was always the noticeable one. Not that I was famous or anything but it was because I was being bullied everyday. There was one kid name Edward in my class. He bullies me everyday. He slaps me, kicks me, punches me, talk bad about me and so on.

I couldn't hold it in every time and as I was, and still, a cry baby, I cried everyday. But before school ends, I wipe away my tears and put on my smile just so my mom wouldn't know I cried. I knew she'd be worried so I didn't say a word about it to her.

I went to church, worshiped Him, and also prayed for my health and protection. I was hoping we would answer my problems and help me but days became weeks, weeks became months, and months became years. He didn't answer me. For my whole primary school years I've suffered through all the pains and heart aches.

As I study through my last year in my primary school, I thought there was no hope for me. It got worse than ever. He bullies me more and more everyday, harder and harder every time. As I thought about it, I thought Jesus was no longer with me. I thought He abandoned me and left me out of His kingdom like a beggar. And so as my faith in Him fades, I stopped believing in Him...

Three month before my UPSR examination, Jesus asked me to go to my church's youth group. I thought I was just interested as I've already stopped believing in Him that time but I still went for it. I thought I was gonna be lonely there since I knew no one there and I thought I wouldn't fit in. But when I went in, I told one of them I was new there and the most unexpected thing happened.

"Hey guys! There's a new youth here! Woohooo!"

One of the guys said... Then a lot of people came to me, shook my hands and introduced themselves. They turned out to be really nice people. I was so relieved. I told them my name and age and though I was the youngest, I didn't mind! At least I can meet more friends and have fun!

Because of the youth group I joined, I started worshiping Him again. We praise and worship Him and even have ice breakers (games) every time before we start praise and worship! Not long after that, I became the projectionist for the youth group I've joined.

Although I joined the youth group, nothing changed. Edward still bullies me everyday. I didn't want to complain because I thought it'd make it worse so I just prayed. I started praying everyday before I go to school, before eating, after school ends, and before eating. It didn't work for the first few weeks I've prayed for help. But one week before my UPSR examination comes, Jesus spoke to me.

"Let everything go" He said. "Focus on UPSR. If Edward disturbs you, don't worry about it. I'll be projecting you. If he teases you, pretend you didn't hear anything."

I did as He said for I knew, He is Jesus and I believe and trust in Him.

After not bothering and responding to Edward, He started bullying me less and less every day. After graduation and going into my first secondary school, I left the past of being bullied by Edward and I've let it go. He still talks bad about me but he doesn't hurt me anymore. I believe Jesus helped him and saved him from those horrible things. I can now see that he is changing bit by bit into good.

A terrible problem like what happened to me... I should have never stopped believing in Him. I even cursed Edward with bad words and I know because of that, my relationship with Jesus have separated. But now, I've learned. That it is really really not worth it to separate one's relationship with God and Jesus just because of some problems in life. Just believe and trust in Him. Worship Him and praise Him. He is our Father who made us and the Creator of Heaven and Earth. I will FOREVER worship and praise Him

© 2014 Elysa Kristen Lavelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so lovely :) we need more people like you in this world x

Posted 9 Years Ago


Elysa Kristen Lavelle

9 Years Ago

Haha thanks~ Mirna~
Wow what a story:) This really made me smile so much:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Posted 9 Years Ago


Elysa Kristen Lavelle

9 Years Ago

Thanks~ It's actually true...
0000000000000000000000000000

9 Years Ago

Your welcome :) I love true:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2014
Last Updated on June 9, 2014
Tags: Christians

Author

Elysa Kristen Lavelle
Elysa Kristen Lavelle

Christian, Malaysia



About
Writing has been my hobby ever since I was in kindergarten. My parents, teachers and friends supported me every time I join a writing competition. I love making friends with everyone and meeting new p.. more..

Writing