The Ribbon and The Lace

The Ribbon and The Lace

A Story by Luna Maroon Skyes
"

The love and disqualites of friendship and love life.

"
The Ribbon And The Lace

There once was a red tin box that contained two 20 inch black fabrics wich were a Ribbon and Lace. The fabrics were very old and do not remember ever seeing light more than once a day. They would see the lid of the container open and a pale flushed face with piercing cyon eyes looking at them. A gentle hand would scoop them up and hold them. A soft voice would speak oh, so softly, "I am going to be angelic and beautiful... flawless and tidy for my beautiful Santica." Then the woman would put the fabrics back into their container until the next day just to say the same thing again. The following night, the woman opened the container again and scooped out the fabrics, yet this time another female was in the room and had more ribbons and lace in her palms. The pale lips of the weary woman jittered with delight as she grabbed scissors and cut her long, black thick hair until her scalp began to bleed. Then she stopped and looked at the dusty mirror then at the other female. She nodded her head and grabbed a sewing needle and some string. She sat down and gave the objects to the now standing female. "Shhhhh..." The other female began as she grabbed one of the fabrics and started to sew it into the other girls head. She started to hum a toon that sounded so solemn and mysterious that an owl would feel as gracious as to listen. Hours passed and the women were finished. "Santica... am I beautiful?" The now ribboned haired woman asked in her soft tone. " You are gorgeous Lithea... let not a soul tell you any different." Santica said rubbing her lovers solders. The two began to smile and Litheas eyes were slowly weakening with fade until she fell over into Santica's lap." The fabrics danced in the melody of the wind flowing through a nearby window. Santica held her lover and kissed her cheek. "Might I feel misery for a dead woman I loved... she has done this to prove her love to me." A tear strolled down her brown cheek, strolling its way onto the ribbon and lace. 

© 2012 Luna Maroon Skyes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on November 17, 2012
Last Updated on November 17, 2012

Author

Luna Maroon Skyes
Luna Maroon Skyes

Corpus Christi, TX



About
I am the vocalist for my band and I have a passion for writing things such as poetry, notes, quotes, and stories. So Ive finally found a good place to get deep. more..

Writing