Attribute  by life to love the while...

Attribute by life to love the while...

A Story by Lyana

          
       On the waves ; some grace was appearing in the sky ... sun light was disappearing ,moon was waiting to come and sand  was shinning ...so boldly...sound was there [composed by none of being]'produce when water strikes each grain ' ...YES.... it was a scene of calm beach .With some light of inside simply and eloquently she was glancing over the water waves coming to her way [so smoothly ] and touched her toes and then moved away ..........
                    she felt so lovely and thought that how beautiful may be it will 'if she born as a water dweller ' that she can live her life moments with these wave's peaceful, calm and smoothing melodies ....! Away from every trouble ,hopelessness ,hazards and greed [of the own soul] .''on which our life depends'' that can change or make our life  ahhhhh.....suddenly she saw a little snail in the deep water[deep but only for snail]  .The being was striving and conquering  .....'''''''to remain alive ''''' giving the lesson to the immortal world .THAT:'there in the world lies for everyone unique conditions ,none of the life  is easy, free ,peaceful on the other hand none of the thing is horrible ,contaminated by evil or in prison'. AT the  moment it was so easy for her to realize every thing!without thinking further more,took up the snail from it's deep water...she fet [even never thought] a peace of heart and mind together . ammmm here question aroused  in her mind .If there isn't peace ,pain ever exited in the life where it came from ?THEN, she got that here we are for each other to love ,to care ,to be loving , to be contented and for being jolly in the circle of the reality of our own life.She heard the voice of some birds singing at her room's window....welcoming a new morning , a fresh arrival of sun ,a new opening in every second,bit,sight,moment,she then felt a new charm ,and thought a new plan .
     may BE:It was attribute of life to SURVIVE.

© 2018 Lyana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on April 30, 2018
Last Updated on April 30, 2018
Tags: Waves, stars, sun, streams, sound, melodies, A snail