Everyday Miracles

Everyday Miracles

A Story by LynnieKennie
"

Where are all of the miracles? Didn't they stop back in those days?

"

Miracles are in the "everyday" happenings of our lives. God is the author of all miracles. He is also the author and the finisher of our faith, which He gives us freely, along with His love. Everything good comes from God and He is NOT partial. He wishes to bless all of His children and fill them all with His Joy. His only Son, Jesus, is His Joy, and He wants that Joy for us!

 

The beauty of a sunset, smile on a newborn babies face, breeze through the trees on a hot summer day, waves pulling the sand between your toes back out to sea, fragrance after the rain, white fluffy clouds moving gracefully across the sky, all of the wonderful colors and varieties of trees and flowers~~~the Cancer is gone, the leg was NOT broken in the fall, the car did NOT break down, that accident "should have killed them, and there is not one broken bone",  the new job is better than the last job, the cough was ONLY a cold, the smile saved a grocery checkers day, the words of friendship, given in love, stopped a suicide, a testimony saved someones lonely night, the x-ray was incorrect, the diagnosis was wrong, the moon is so gorgeous tonight, the need is filled, the desire is fulfilled, the raise was there and not expected, the "I love you" was spoken right when needed, the "I'm sorry" was given and not forseen, "how did that happen?", "that was a mere coincidence", "who would have thought?", "that was some kind of magic", "it was only fate", "I'm so lucky", "Wow, why do you think?", and on and on the list could go.

 

Miracles are an everyday occurrence, and they are in ALL of our lives. Gratitude, thankfulness, appreciative acceptance, hope restored, and an open and receptive spirit, humility and a willingness to see God in the small things, should open eyes to realize that they are all around us, and in all things. 

 

Don't be so insensitive to all of God's beautiful creation that you miss out on your share of His daily miracles! Keep your heart, mind and spirit open to receive, because they are there.

© 2010 LynnieKennie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for this beautiful and inspiring message.

As the father of a newborn son i see the miracles of life every time he smiles.

Well written my friend!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
1 Review
Added on April 25, 2010
Last Updated on April 25, 2010

Author

LynnieKennie
LynnieKennie

Clovis, CA



About
Christian, mother of two grown children, part-time secretary, part-time nanny for three grandchildren, vegetarian, I am an avid reader, mostly of the Bible & Bible studies, I like to research the Bibl.. more..

Writing