Stop Judging Me

Stop Judging Me

A Chapter by Ms. Starr
"

for all the young ones who are caught up to the truth, and sick of getting in trouble for reality of it.

"
March 8th, 2010

S**t.
W***e.
Easy.
"Don't you have any self respect?"
I lost it somewhere between 'you're not good enough' and 'do you want to appear easy?'
"Where's your modesty? Your humility?"

I figured it didn't matter after I heard your noises in the next room. Night. After. Night. Queue stranger slamming door behind them.
"Being physical with someone is a big deal."

Why? Does giving hugs mean life-long friends?
"You're exchanging DNA! Sharing parts of yourself!"

And it's mine to share. Besides, you do that when you shake hands, too.
"If you can do one thing, you most certainly can do another."

Incorrect in so many ways. Parachuting from a plane and staying safe and sound doesn't mean you can slit your own throat and be just fine. Choose you're words.
"If you're willing to do one thing, what would stop you from going further?"
Nothing, except my own boundaries and self respect. Lacking in that? My common sense. Lost it? Then I'll learn from my mistakes.
"When I was your age..."
That was a long time ago. Look at reality: things have changed. Drugs have moved from being introduced at hardcore concerts to the bathrooms at school. First kisses at the age of fourteen has turned to unwrapping condoms at--get this--thirteen. I know. I'm living this.
"So you can be better than them."

I. Am. Why don't you get that?! I'm smart!
"Stop thinking I'm so naive!"

I don't. I think you're close minded.
Shut up. And listen.
So sex is everything. It's a big deal.
Huge.
I get that. But not because losing your virginity is like giving--or losing--a piece of your soul to someone.
STD's. Pregnancy. Yeah. That's why you wait. So you're eighteen, you 'do it.'
Acceptable.
You're sixteen-fifteen-fourteen...
"What were you thinking?!"
Um...purrr?
Yeah, that's about it.
Anyway. Difference? Age.
"You're too young! You have to wait for the Right Person!"
Seriously? Almost no one finds the "Right Person" their entire lives. Doesn't make sex any less pleasureful, right?
"No!"
That's not what I was thinking last night.
Pause that. Okay. Wasn't called for, but c'mon. Kinda was, right?
Let me put it straight. Being physical isn't a huge deal anymore. Connections and emotions are triggered through conversation; the mind, opinions, 'clicking.' Unless the emotion is lust, that is. (:
Sex. Waiting is good for one reason: physical(lemme say it again) physical risk.
So I'll make out. I'll let their tongue run along the insides of my mouth cause it tastes good. They're called hormones, and yes, they're evil.
But they're also very, very good.
So back off. And let me explore.



Site Contents Copyright 2010-Elysia Starr-All Rights Reserved


© 2010 Ms. Starr


Author's Note

Ms. Starr
just a little note: yes, i am a virgin. this is just my opinion on the subject.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not quite sure how to comment on this... o.O Haha.
And - not in a creepy way - kinda glad you're a virgin. There are some girls your age at my school - and we're a private school - and they're not... It's pretty freaky!
My "friend" Lydia just... Ughh. Not going to go there...
But to get to the point, Adults and "The Elderly" need to stop judging us, just like you said. We may be young, but we're nowhere near stupid.
~N~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
1 Review
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2010
Tags: sex, misunderstanding, reality, aware, unaware, truth, bad


Author

Ms. Starr
Ms. Starr

MA



About
I enjoy writing. I don't do it enough. I'm unmotivated, uninspired, and have learned that unless you are deemed important or special enough for modern society, your words will generally go unheard. I'.. more..

Writing
oh, god. oh, god.

A Poem by Ms. Starr


speak speak

A Poem by Ms. Starr