Control

Control

A Chapter by Jordyn A. Ruhter
"

Lysha is hurt by Miku when he is feeding.

"

Lysha poked the sizzling bacon with a fork and glanced at Miku. Any other person would have thought him to be looking at her eyes but she knew him better than that.

She sighed. "You're thirsty, aren't you?"

He gave a slight nod, looking at the kitchen floor now.

Lysha took the bacon off of the stove and walked over to him. She flipped her long blonde hair over one shoulder and held it with her hand.

"Lysha, I can't!" Miku protested. "I've taken too much from you as it is!"

"Just don't use venom and I'll be fine," she replied, leaning closer to his mouth.

Miku hesitated for a minute before his thirst took over. He pressed his lips to her bare neck, feeling the blood pulsing through her veins. Ever so slightly his lips parted, revealing razor sharp fangs. Miku's hand slid up to hold her shoulders down.

"Don't forget to stop me," he instructed.

Lysha gasped lightly as she felt his fangs puncture her skin. No matter how many times he did this, it would always take her by surprize.

Her breathing remained normal for a few moments then began to quicken. Soon her head was spinning, making everything out of focus.

"Miku, enough," she told him. She waited for his hands to release her. Now Lysha wasn't feeling well. "Miku, stop! You're hurting me!" she screamed. Miku's hands were suddenly off of her and his head was up.

Lysha stood and swayed. She could do nothing as she felt her body and eyelips drift towards the floor.

"Ly, NO!" Miku shouted. He was on the ground, holding her unconsious body in his arms. "I should have never bit you!" What have I done?


Her breathing was fast and her heartbeat was faster than normal. He looked at his hands, they were covered in her blood. Miku applied a light yet steady pressure to the puncture marks he had left. Stop! Stop bleeding Lysha. You have to stop bleeding! The blood finally ceased to flow.

 

He cradled her in his arms as he sprinted to the bathroom. Miku set Lysha gently on the floor and threw her medicine cabinet doors open, breaking them off the hinges. He threw the doors into the bathtub along with everything he began to toss out. His hands finally came upon the gauze he was looking for.

 

"It's going to be okay Ly," he whispered for his own comfort. Miku sat on the floor next to her and began to fashion a bandage. He bunched a wad of gauze against the fang wounds and wrapped her neck in more gauze.

 

I am such a monster!! he screamed in his mind. To hurt the one I love the most! He sat with her in his lap for a minute before picking her up and taking her to their bed. After he put her under the blanket, he went into the living room.

 

"Why did I bite her in the first place?" He punched the wall, breaking a hole in it. "Ugh!" He hit the wall again, making another hole. Miku sat in a corner of the room and bit his right hand, ripping his fangs through the skin. He took his mouth off his hand and unsheathed his claws, dragging them across the wall.
 



© 2008 Jordyn A. Ruhter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it^.^ hehehehe, I absolutely love vampires

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
1 Review
Added on September 17, 2008
Last Updated on September 24, 2008


Author

Jordyn A. Ruhter
Jordyn A. Ruhter

ID



About
I am different and I openly admit it. Why be like everyone else; a zombie in which our opinions are nothing but dust in the wind? Where our differences are ridiculed until the invinsible force that is.. more..

Writing