Fight to the finish

Fight to the finish

A Chapter by Cody Wiggins

Finally stepping through the light ready for the next test. I stepped and walked carefully. I heard a strange noise i looked down my weapons and armor were disappearing. Then they were replaced. Instead of a bow and arrows i was holding a MP5 a certain type of machine gun. I already didn't like this test. Instead of armor was just bulletproof vest. My sword was instead a Sniper rifle known as a Dragunov. It was very nice looking. So i looked around. I was now surrounded by buildings with open windows. I knew where this was headed. So i looked to my right and saw nothing. Looked to the left and found a dumpster. I pushed out into the streets and hid behind it. I looked like an open target which is what i wanted them to think. Then time slows down a bright small bronze cylindrical shaped object just misses my face by an inch. I got back behind my dumpster and armed myself with my rifle and got ready for the worst. Then a shot came from the left, then another from the right, then another from behind i was surrounded. I took the dumpster and pulled it with me to the ally way. i finally felt safe. Then all of a sudden the door next to me that i didn't see before opened it was a soldier. He didn't fire though and i wondered why. I asked the stranger why he was here. He explained that he too was trying to beat the test but he got tuck on this test so we teamed up. I walked into the building he was in. It was a good safe secure place to be. It was full of weapons and ammo. I was extremely happy to find a pistol with a silencer. Silencers were every where so every weapon i had i kept and added a silencer on it. I decided to ask the guy if we could talk strategy. We did. For today we would talk and then rest the next day we would storm each buiding taking over the city little by little. So after all the planning we slept. I woke in the middle of the night hearing a sound i pulled my pistol out slowly and looked around there was a man sleeping i could tell it was him. But there was another man in a gas mask sneaking up to us. in a quick motion i jumped up and fired killing one of the three that i saw. Screaming and waking the other guy i fired twice more and the others fell. We decided now was the time to strike So I stormed the building right across the street. The other guy stayed behind to sinpe. Something i could be grateful for was some help finally. Well i began my attack taking down the guard so easily. The first i shot then the next i pulled out a knife and ran too. His bullets just seemed to miss everytime i was so close and then in went the knife and down the guard went. I then started to climb stairs and fought off everyone in the building. My back was turned for a slight second so that i could knife what i thought was the last guy. I turned and right there was a pistol in my face. "BANG" i fell to my knees................. and prayed to the lord and thanked him for the sniper on the other side because he just saved my life. It was now my turn to snipe and his to storm. I was a better sniper than i thought. I was taking them out so easily that i laughed. I took out at least a good ten or twenty guys till he took over that building. We did this all day taking over every building but one.


© 2011 Cody Wiggins


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow! very, amazing work. I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Posted 13 Years Ago


you got the talent!!! next chapter please!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hmmm, its got me hooked. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 30, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Cody Wiggins
Cody Wiggins

Ft. Campbell, KY



About
I'm a soldier I"m all around a little strange. I love to be unnatural i love to be abnormal. Who really wants to be normal anyway. I like all people except for criminals duh. Absolutely lov.. more..

Writing
Truth Truth

A Story by Cody Wiggins


Mistakes Mistakes

A Story by Cody Wiggins


For you For you

A Poem by Cody Wiggins