We Are Here To Clear Your Confusion: 12th Science

We Are Here To Clear Your Confusion: 12th Science

A Story by MMDUMullana
"

MM Engineering College is one such leading engineering institute that offers B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Computers, Electronics & Comm., Civil, Biotechnology, etc.

"
Now imagine what would 9,90,000 students do who fail to clear this prestigious test? What would happen to their engineering dreams? The simple answer is that there are many top engineering colleges in India other than IITs which offer world-class engineering education to students and also offer lucrative jobs, thanks to the success of their campus placement drives. MM Engineering College is one such leading engineering institute that offers B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Computers, Electronics & Comm., Civil, Biotechnology, etc.

© 2020 MMDUMullana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

One thing is certain, they don't teach their students how to write. The very FIRST line is meaningless. And that's not a good start for spam. The second line answers a question that wasn't asked. And of course they haven't the sense to place an actual advertisement. Instead, they post poorly written spam and label it a story. No reputable university or college would do that. So be warned.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
1 Review
Added on May 8, 2020
Last Updated on May 8, 2020
Tags: Confusion: 12th Science

Author

MMDUMullana
MMDUMullana

Ambala, Mullana, India



About
Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) is a leading University in North India and has become a symbol of quality education in technical, medical and other professional streams. MM(DU) has b.. more..

Writing