What's after the "happily ever after".

What's after the "happily ever after".

A Story by Mustafa Abuhamdeh
"

This article attempts to convey the aftermaths of a breakup and the means to cope with it.

"

The accumulation of events leading to forming a relationship with our heart's dearest are often accompanied by the sound of our chatter with the closest of mates fantasizing over its delightfulness. Henceforth, regularly after turning such exquisite fantasy into reality we are bloomed by the congratulations and blessings, alas, many of such scenarios conclude in the separation of what once thought to be an everlasting company.

 

Myriad phraseologies can be uttered over the inconspicuousness flora of the most heart cataclysmic deed known ceremoniously as a “Break-up.” Beside mental illnesses and the mourning of the passing of a dear soul, the end of a relationship is the leading cause of suicidal attempts*, and that’s due to the arduousness of struggling to visualize ourselves stirring beyond the emotions we so sincerely held toward our former partners. Ever since youthfulness we were brought up by raconteurs and truth-seekers over the idea of ascertainment of our soulmates for in it is the only true triumph and one could ensuingly experience the dream of “living happily ever after”, yet we seldom ever speak of the settings one might endure should the reverie cease to be, which leaves the conception of such themes so petrifyingly vague.

 

The end of an affiliation, leaves one mystifyingly wondering of rejoinders to countless inquires left unreciprocated, the incapability of finding answers leaves one roaming in vast cluster of blame and regret which later manifests in hatred toward themselves and the world around them, thus it’s pardonable for those suffering the repercussion of a schism to feel abandoned, despondent and unaided due to the loss of what they believed to be their heart's desire, in this context one becomes unidentified with their rationality and will be acting primarily upon emotional impulse which leads to what’s erroneously interpreted as seemingly an unending state of depression.

 

 

At such unforgiving sightings, it would be difficult to envision an escape. However, the healing factor exists into disregarding the ancient cliché of believing into the existence of happily ever after life entirely. Break-ups happen so often due to immense reasons ranging from the most puerile to the overly imperative of matters, and while many of such issues resolve--others prove challengingly rigid to overcome; therefore, a breakup is fundamentally the result of failing to understand the wants, needs and limits of ourselves and our significant other. Henceforth a breakup should influence your future choices and not spark hatred, for such emotion, will be falsely guided by repentance of what can no longer be changed.

 

According to a study* if we assume that each human is to encounter a sum of two breakups throughout their lifetimes, then you’re in an average life of seventy years will live to exist through 13.6 billion breakups unknowingly! It’s naïve of any to overestimate a former, current or future relationship to be everlasting or to comply unrivalled happiness only through being in love for though love has its unparalleled magic, it’s misuse, or rather overuse brings unsurpassed misery.  

© 2018 Mustafa Abuhamdeh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on June 3, 2018
Last Updated on June 3, 2018
Tags: Love, Relationships, Breakup, Depression, Hate, Psychology