Tomorrow is Happiness

Tomorrow is Happiness

A Story by yuhee
"

Happiness is given, is taught, is received and is learned.

"

Let us collect the pieces of happiness inside my heart that we gathered back then. And let us play the melody that I've nearly forgotten. The past that connects us, binds our fate with the red string. The vivid colors in my heart has not lost as it paints a vast canvas of shining future for us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is thanks to everyone that I am who I am today.


As the day comes to an end, I suddenly found myself looking back on those long teary nights. Smiling, I realized how far those days were. The yesterdays full of pain and joy already passed. Now I'm going to follow those footsteps as I will keep on saying "I love you" all the time. It's my turn to bring happiness to everyone.

© 2017 yuhee


Author's Note

yuhee
Just nothing~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well-written. Happiness is really difficult to define at times and you did an amazing job doing it :)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 3, 2017
Last Updated on September 3, 2017
Tags: life, lesson, live, happines

Author

yuhee
yuhee

XII, Philippines



About
Altschmerz. Jouska. Nodus Tollens. ツ A pretty average girl with complexity and madness inside. Expressionism is ❤ I write to express. I like reading Dan Brown's, Mitch Albom's, Lauren .. more..

Writing