If looks could KILL: Halloween makeup you have to try this year!

If looks could KILL: Halloween makeup you have to try this year!

A Story by Mobile Styles
"

The best holiday is returning “from the dead”. That’s right, it’s officially Halloween season! Let's Mobile Styles help you achieve the look you're going for.

"

The best holiday is returning “from the dead,” and it's coming back with a vengeance. That’s right, it’s officially Halloween season! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. For one, we get to have fun, awesome candy. Another reason is it's the season to dress up and become someone (or something) other than yourself. Who doesn’t love that?


Match your fabulous costume by transforming your face using the power of makeup. Decide now what you want to be for Halloween, so you have time to practice putting on your makeup.


If you're still undecided, have no fear! We have you covered. For different makeup ideas this Halloween, keep reading!


Skull Makeup

The skull makeup Halloween look or the Dia de Los Muertos skeleton look is one of the most common yet most fierce looks you can do this spooky season. It may be common, but there are many different ways you can decorate this look with. Feel free to use rhinestones or facepaint to make your look unique.  


Gypsy Makeup

Gypsy makeup or a fortune teller makeup is an easy yet still pretty Halloween look you can do this year. Basically, all you need is dark eyeshadows like purple, red, dark blue, burgundy and other colors, plus glitter. I recommend buying the NYX loose glitter and glitter primer, both are inexpensive yet last all night and look flawless. With this look, you can probably complete it with beauty products you already own. All you need is the dark eyeshadows, glitter and primer, a liquid liner (black and white), dark lipstick, and an eyebrow pencil. If you want to enhance your look, like in the picture, feel free to order colored contacts online.


Cracked Doll Makeup

This makeup looks cute and creepy, plus it’s easy! After doing your normal makeup routine, grab a black liquid liner and draw cracks all over your face. It appears like your face is cracking, hence the “cracked doll” look.  


When in doubt, use Mobile Styles!

When you’re having a hard time getting that Halloween makeup looks, use the Mobile Styles app. Mobile Styles is an on-the-go health and beauty app that orders makeup, hair treatments, and other beauty treatments at a tap of a button. What’s great about this app is that the beauty professional is required to arrive at your location, whether you're at work or your own home. So if you’re running late for your Halloween party and can’t seem to do your spooky makeup the way you like it, a Mobile Styles service provider can help you achieve the look you're going for. They’ll make sure your looks could kill this Halloween season!

© 2018 Mobile Styles


Author's Note

Mobile Styles
add in rewievs some pictures with your makeup for this Halloween party

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on September 6, 2018
Last Updated on September 6, 2018
Tags: halloween, look, skills, skeleton, makeup, party, skull, horror

Author

Mobile Styles
Mobile Styles

New York, NY



About
Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand Beauty & Health app in the U.S. delivers talented professionals to any location at any time! Our amazing app allows you to instantly find Clients or PROs from Los .. more..

Writing