The Biggest Hair Color Trends for Spring and Summer

The Biggest Hair Color Trends for Spring and Summer

A Story by Mobile Styles
"

As the seasons change, often so do the beauty trends. When it comes to hair color, we can look to the runways, celebrities, top hairstylists, and social media influencers to find inspiration and clues

"

As the seasons change, often so do the beauty trends. When it comes to hair color, we can look to the runways, celebrities, top hairstylists, and social media influencers to find inspiration and clues to what the hot new looks will be. Here are some of the hair color trends that are gaining momentum for spring and summer 2019.


Faded Pastels


When it comes to fashion color hair, pastels are always a popular choice for spring. Think colors like rose gold, peach, or mint. This season, faded colors including violet seem to be a hot topic. Chris Appleton (stylist to stars like J.Lo, Christina Aguilera, and some of the Kardashians) recently told Marie Claire, that “spring will be the season of pastels, including soft coral, blush pink, and pastel blue.”


Cool and Neutral Tones


Fall and winter trends usually lean towards warm, rich colors. In spring and summer, we typically see cooler, more neutral tones. This spring and summer we’ll be seeing lots of cool blondes and brunettes. Take for example the cool brunette that has popped up on models like Kaia Gerber and Emily Ratajkowski.




Riawna Capri, trendsetter, hairstylist, and salon owner, is all about the “Dirty Brunette” this season, as she calls it on Instagram. She is rocking the look herself, so check out her look on her page at @Riawna. The look incorporates more light highlights into the brunette’s color.


Coral


The Pantone color of 2019 is coral. It makes sense that we are seeing that trend reflected in hair color. Hello, Julia Roberts! Hairstylist Stephanie Brown told Harper’s Bazaar, "It works as an everyday color; it’s soft, easily wearable, yet still empowering and attention-grabbing." She also added that "It enhances everyone’s eye color and softens all skin tones."



Light Coppers:


As opposed to the rich saturated coppers we see in fall, this spring and summer a faded, dusty copper will be the hot look for redheads. A great example of this is Madelaine Petsch’s color.


Silver/Grey


Embrace grey with a beautiful silver tone! The trend has been going strong for the last few years, and there’s no stopping it. The beauty and fashion world’s cool girls are bringing new meaning to the term “silver fox.” Take a look at model @Iskra’s Instagram page for an example of the trend done right!


Now that you know what trends will be hot for spring and summer, why not try out one of the new looks for yourself? Book a service with Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand Beauty & Health app in the U.S., which delivers talented professionals to you anytime, anywhere! Our amazing PROs offer Barber, Color, Eyelash Extensions, Hair Stylist, Makeup, Massage, Skin Care and 100+ services to select from!


© 2019 Mobile Styles


Author's Note

Mobile Styles
Share your ideas in comments :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on March 25, 2019
Last Updated on March 25, 2019
Tags: professional, haircut, home, service, Mobile Styles, beauty, on-demand, lifestyle

Author

Mobile Styles
Mobile Styles

New York, NY



About
Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand Beauty & Health app in the U.S. delivers talented professionals to any location at any time! Our amazing app allows you to instantly find Clients or PROs from Los .. more..

Writing