Type

Type

A Chapter by Madeline Derujinsky

I was the type of girlfriend to pack a gorgeous lunch with expensive sparkling drinks and take you to the place I go to get away from the world.

I was the type of girlfriend to walk miles to get to your house at 8am to wake you up with kisses.

I was the type of girlfriend to shower you in letters of my subconscious mind and fold them into intricate little envelopes.

I was your first. 
Or maybe I wasn’t, sometimes I wonder if anything you said was true.

I hope that when you have sex with her it feels like making love.

I hope that you don’t get a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach afterwards.

I hope that when you leave she doesn’t cry because she doesn’t know what she did wrong.

I hope you talk to her about all the things going on in your fucked up little head and don’t leave her when it gets too much for you to handle.

And I especially hope that you keep all those promises you make to her.

Because those things are the ones that destroyed me.



© 2015 Madeline Derujinsky


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on June 19, 2015
Last Updated on June 19, 2015
Tags: lunch, drinks, places, world, miles, kisses, girlfriend, subconscious, letter, sex, making love, sick, new girl, cry, promises, destroyed


Author

Madeline Derujinsky
Madeline Derujinsky

Los Angeles, CA



About
Hi I'm Madeline, my friends call me madsky or mads but I'm cool with anything. I'm a seventeen year old high school senior. I love acting, films, photography, writing, art in general. I thi.. more..

Writing