Chapter 7: Tradegy Striks

Chapter 7: Tradegy Striks

A Chapter by Macy A. Brown

    I thought about what my dad had told me.  I thought it was strange that Allisha didn't leave Cruse.  This all was too weird.  I went up to my room and paced back and forth.  There was one last strange thing, how come mum and dad where not upset about Cruse and Allisha being held hostage.  I mean, from the way my dad told the story they were best buds.

        I layed down on my soft, cozy bed with my mind racing.  Next thing I knew it was 9:00 P.M.!  I had slept for 5 1/2 hours!  I walked down stairs to find nobody in the house.  I looked out front and nobody was there.  It was 9:00, mum should've been home by now.

          I walked out front just as a hencham left my mailbox. When I looked over there I couldn't believe what I saw. 

                       My mum's head was hanging on the

  mailbox.

         

              *  *  *  * 

        The next few weeks were hard for me and my dad.  The whole king and queen thing slipped from my mind.  The thought that I would never see my mum again was too painful for me.  My dad spent most of his days laying on the couch staring at the ceeling.

          Then one day dad got up and said to me in a very dull voice, " Macy, we need to pack up your mother's things.  You can keep what you would like.  I will go down to the store and get boxes.  We will store her things in the basement.  Be back soon. Love you."

      



© 2011 Macy A. Brown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my, I did not see that coming. Her mum dyeing? Not expected. The girl took it a whole lot better than I would have, that's for sure. I would be crying, and never talk to a soul again. Keep writing, and send me a RR for the next chapters!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Remember how the henchmen kill anyone who laughs. Well she laughed at something and the henchmen saw. So the henchmen did their job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


How did the mum die? Short chapter but grabs rhe reder's attention.

Posted 12 Years Ago


How did the mum die? Short chapter but grabs rhe reder's attention.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww.... That's sad. Poor mum. Good job! I really felt for the poor girl and her father. This story leaves questions in my mind so keep writing! I want them answered soon! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
5 Reviews
Added on July 26, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2011


Author

Macy A. Brown
Macy A. Brown

NV



About
I love to write of course! That's why I am on here. I am writing a new book named, "Christmas Morning" It's my first one and I come out with about two to three chapters a day. I love to play baseba.. more..

Writing