Princess Rose Adventure (part 1 Chapters 1-5)

Princess Rose Adventure (part 1 Chapters 1-5)

A Story by macy
"

All m fantasies in one story

"

CHAPTER ONE

Venus the Garden God

Alone on a day like any other, I Princess Rose was picking some purple roses as my usual routine for the morning. I went back to the kingdoms castle in a sneaky manor, since I was not allowed out of the castles eye since the war had started. Every night I went back to the garden for the view of the moon, I fell asleep in its presence then woke up before anyone had noticed I had disappeared for the night. This morning I had awoke, as I glanced up there was fairy of green, and yellow twirling in front of my hazel eyes! I tried to quickly get away from the area soon so that she didn’t notice me.

            “You there, what is your name?”

            “Rose, why’d you like to know?”

“No purpose, I just need some ones help.”

“Well what do you need somebody’s help for?”

“If you help me you and one other will get a reward in return, if you don’t I will bestow the worst upon your kingdom, princess.”

            “How did you know I was a Princess? Well what is it I have to do?”

            “I’m Venus the Garden God, I know every little thing in this little wood that you could possibly imagine. You have to go to the Abandon Tangerine Orchard and rescue a rare jade flower.”

            “Why can’t you help me?”

            “I’m Venus the garden god, I am the busiest thing around here! I have to make sure the animals get food, the plants are growing right and of course the showers come on the right times I am always awfully busy especially since its harvest season. You have six days until I need the jade for the Fairy Parade in seven days.”

“Could I possibly get somebody to help me?”

“If you must, do you have some one in mind?”

“My friend Skyllar will help me.”

“Meet me here with it within six days.”

  CHAPTER TWO

Skyllar the Knight

A Quarter of an hour passed while on my way back to the castle I admired every bit of nature. Skyllar was training for the Princesses Guardian the newest competition since war had began, he was extremely lucky he was not sent  fight like the others in our kingdom.

“Can you help me Skyllar?”

            “Of course, Rose what is it?”

            “Just guiding me to the Abandoned Tangerine Orchard.”

            “It sounds fairly easy, might I ask why you need my help? Anyways I accept the quest.”

            “ I am not aloud to go anywhere without the kingdoms supervision. Could you wait just a moment Skyllar? My father has to know before I go.”

“Rose, you already broke that rule this morning!”

“Shh, Skyllar I have to go on this quest.”

“Father, I am going on a quest, to save our kingdom.”

“Why are you on this quest? You aren’t allowed out of the castles eye, are you sneaking out again? You should be very careful, I wouldn’t want you captured and put to a death sentence. They would have power over our kingdom. It’s bad enough our crops and cattle aren’t doing good and the storms get worse every week. I just don’t know what to do, be very careful on your quest. You should get help from somebody, that person could really help you.”

“I already have Skyllar helping me.”

“Skyllar, isn’t he supposed to be in training for your guardian? How long will it take to be finished?”

“Yes he is in training. He is already my choice for my guardian. I won’t be too long it’s going to be about six days. I am going to go now to start the journey. Good bye father.”

            On our starting journey later on that afternoon Skyllar and I were treading through the heavy wooded forest. Up ahead was, peach trees, as we ran completely exhausted we reached the area with more than six acres must’ve been for peach trees. We began gorging ourselves with the delicious, juicy, ripe peaches. Skyllar was already drowsy from so much ripe fruit so I decided to lay my head against the grassy floor.

CHAPTER THREE

DANGIL the Lost Girl

We awoke from a scream. It happened to be Dangil, the lost girl who went astray her people in the South kingdom. She actually was the next heir to the throne for her village. She’s now on Lyra Mountains captured by a tribe of vicious and vile beings otherwise known as Lyra’s Miscreants.

            We snuck in through the open on one side of the vacant room of a very small cabin. We were able to escape the top of Lyra with dangil and a small pouch sooner than we had expected so we had more time to set up camp.

            “Skyllar what time shall we go in the morning?”

            Sunrise, till dark that is the time we most likely be very close to it then, unless we run into another diversion.”

Since we were drained completely of our energy we just stayed at the little prairie on the bottom of the mountains. Dangil strangely left during the middle of the night and we weren’t able to find her till earlier that morning so we just decided to go on with our long journey.

 Walking cross a lightly nourished plain with a flourished grassy ground, Dangil came back in fact she brought woodland creatures to join the group to help us complete our mission.

            “Um, I am sorry I left. I came with some of my friends and a gift of gratitude.”

            “What is it used for?”

            “You can wish or do whatever you want with it.”

            “Let’s continue onward.”

CHAPTER FOUR

Emerald the Turtle

            Walking that morning we grew very fond of having each other. On our stroll there were many very out of the ordinary things there were tall oaks, pointed willows, even bent drooping flowers kissing the cold, moist, soil beneath. We had just passed a pond when we heard a loud

            “Stop!”

            “Hello, who’s there?”

            “I didn’t say that, did you Skyllar?”

            “Nope I didn’t say it either.”

            “Then who said to stop?”

            We all turned towards the pond, then the entire wilderness creatures hopped and scurried back to the pond we had passed. We decided to go over there before the creatures got too sidetracked and almost got away from the group. It was turtle. There was a gold chain and attached to the bottom of it was an emerald. The emerald was the biggest jewel I’ve seen even as royalty!

            “Hello Emerald why were you telling us to stop, we are in the middle of an important mission.”

            “Of course you can continue forth your mission Rose, Dangil, Skyllar just watch out for the ravine strait ahead it’s dangerous.”

            “We will take your advice thank you very much good bye!”

            “Bye I will see you soon.”

            As we continued the long adventure I couldn’t think about what might be ahead perhaps land shifting, disease, maybe small unknown battle. What could be so bad about a ravine?

            “Look, ahead!”

            “It’s a cottage.”

            “Who would live in the middle of the woods? And where is the ravine?”

            “No clue it’s probably farther ahead.”

            “Don’t worry that old turtle just wants to spook us he’s to old to know those things.”

             “Dangil, he’s not old and he is king of most animals in this world.”

            “No that dumb slow turtle wouldn’t know the difference between a pond and the ocean.”

            Dangil said in an arrogant tone of voice.

            “I say we go to the cottage it should be harmless unless the ravine is ahead then we should stay away from it.”

            “Skyllar, we don’t need your help!”

“Dangil, well we don’t need your remarks! Rose, why did we even bother saving her?”

“Because she knows her way around. Dangil just please stop talking.”

We went straight ahead to the cottage and there was the ravine. But who would build a little house next to a big ravine that stretched a quarter mile long?

            We went to the door of the cottage knocked four times and decided to leave after no answer after three minutes. We crossed the ravine in a vigilance way and once we passed it a large swarm of locusts and bats emerged from the dark depths of the ravine. The creatures began circling us and when they did the animals Dangil had brought, ran away. All of a sudden an elderly man burst through the wooden door and threw a blue ball into the ravine then the devilish creatures darted towards it.

            “Thank you so much how could we ever reimburse you? You really just saved us; those creatures would have never stopped without your help.”

            “What was that thing you threw into the ravine? Why did you do it in the first place? Why do live out here in the middle of the forest? Well I’m just curious there’s nothing out here what do you do to survive without food or water?”

CHAPTER FIVE

The Ravine Rag

“I am the Ravine Rag of this center woods it’s my job to save the crossers of the ravine after they cross and the creatures emerge from it I usually throw an orb that is colored sky blue. Depending on the place you want to go there is a different colored ball to go to any kingdom I throw a red and silver ball if I want to see somebody I say their name and jump over the ravine with great force but it is very hard to get it right, there has been people who have fallen into the ravine and died because it wasn’t right. If you want to go to a specific location you say the place and what kingdom it is in. Do any of you have any questions about my job?”

            “I have a few actually, where do you get the magical orbs? Have you let anybody go in groups to a special place like an orchard we are kind of in a hurry to get there? Can you help us get to our mission destination we only have three and a half more days until we need to have our mission done by then or else there will be major war among the Compass Kingdoms?”

            “Alright we can try it but there is a high chance it won’t work if it doesn’t work I will send you with the dozen cousins they are my six nieces and six nephews of mine. I have saved your father Rose, he was crossing to get to the other kingdom to spread peace before war had began and this is the crossing point of the two Kingdoms the cousins have helped him as well.”

            “We can not take the risk if it doesn’t work. I guess we’ll have to take the cousins. What are your names?”

            “I am Z`ephirine` the oldest girl out of us.”

            “I’m Nathaniel the oldest boy.”

            “I’m Zoey.”

            “I am Zane.”

            “Zephrena.”

            Logan.”

            “Faith.”

            “Alexander.”

            “Alcea.”

            “My name is Remedy and this is Zacharia he doesn’t talk.”

            “All of you we will  just get on our way then”


© 2009 macy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice. It kinda reminds me of a girly verson of Lord Of the Rings. LOL.
I am very impressed with someone your age can write something very discriptive. I can see the being published as a childs book. Who know you could make it into a series, later down the road. Very creative and imagnative.

Keep up the creative work!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 23, 2009
Last Updated on December 23, 2009

Author

macy
macy

Stv, AZ



About
Realistic relatable Poetry writer more..

Writing