Princess Rose Adventure (part 3 Chapters 11-15)

Princess Rose Adventure (part 3 Chapters 11-15)

A Story by macy
"

read Part 1 and 2 chapters 1-10

"

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Back At the Castle

We finally reached home and the gates were locked because of the war, and they wouldn’t open. I was shown a royal exit when I was younger and we were able to budge through while we were being flooded in by the water from the rain. We crept through the underground cave which was home to many insects and rats. Right as we got out we saw the stable, the field, and the closed gate. We went to the keep and I talked to my father and then we all got cleaned up. Afterwards the others were lead to their rooms and I had a long talk about Henry to my father.

 “I would like to make him royalty, I would like him to become my brother you could surely do that since you are king.”

“Why? Why do you have interest in him? Do you think he has potential?”
            “Yes he has a lot of potential and right now he is just in need of love and family care that we can easily provide especially for his age. I mean can’t you just talk to mom?”

“I don’t see why it won’t hurt. If I must, I shall tell her about our newest family member, Henry.”

“Thank you father you will never regret this!”

“For a sixteen year old you sure do get exited for a simple yes. Make sure you find your beloved I am getting too old to run the kingdom. Have you found one? I have many for you to choose from they aren’t in the other kingdoms so don’t get your hopes too high.”

“I have found one.”

“Yes, whom might I ask?”

“Father it is late, I will talk to you in the morning.”

“Alright then talk to you in the morning.”

The night grew dreary and the wind grew even more prevailing over all the sounds through the fortress. We were able to sleep through the night as a lucky part of our bad day.

CHAPTER TWELVE The Beast

The next day I went to the foyer and I heard a brute and the first thing I did was run towards the dining room. Everyone was in there peaceful like there was nothing going on like they were just trying to get it all over with.

“Didn’t you here that?”

“No what was it?”

“It was a beast, a brute! Do you believe me?”

“Well until I see anything I am a skeptic.”

“Dangil don’t be pessimistic. I mean what if there’s something in the castle.”

“Skyllar is right I mean didn't you hear that last night?"

“Henry you probably just heard the wind the storm was horrifying and the wolves only howled.”

“Oh Rose, how did your talk with the king go?”

“Well Henry is my brother under the kingdoms care and whenever he wants to leave he can be able to, by all means necessary. Henry, enjoy your new home and royalty.”

“Oh thank you so much. Will I ever become a king?”

“You’re already a Prince Henry and I am going to be queen after I marry, I will take the thrown. Unless you get married to a princess before I make my move.”

“Well then I shall make my move. For you good luck, on finding your husband. See you later then. If you need me I will be in the corn fields.”

“Skyllar, could we meet at the Mallory River tonight? I will need to talk to you in all importance. Make sure to bring your favorite horse so we can go riding. I am already going to bring Shadow, my black stallion. It is quite urgent that you show.”

“I will surely be there Princess enjoy your evening. I hope all goes well for you in search for your husband.”

“Did you see that rose?”

“See what?”

“Skyllar is depressed that you are in search of a prince! It is clear he is in love with you, and you love him.”

“Well Dangil is it that noticeable?”

“I am really looking forward to tonight. We will be talking and I will ask him.”

“Well good luck tonight. I have to go tend to the dozen cousins. They are so mischievous.”

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

THE GREAT RESCUE

I was bored so I went to the fields. I was glad it was a sunny day. I did not see Henry as a shocker. I went back to the castle and I got my steed Shadow and galloped away towards the ends of the field. I went past the meadows and past the trees but still no Henry.

Finally there he was at the edge of the peak looking as though he was about to jump. As he turned back he fell and was towards a straight plummet to death with the jagged rocks bellow and the slick mud only made him go faster. He grabbed on to a few braches his way down and he never called for help as the end result. He swung to the other side and he grabbed rock after stone after rock until he reached the top once more.

I was there to take his hand, and he did nothing but take it. We rode Shadow back to the castle as he fell asleep holding on to me once we got there I called some men to carefully take him to his new room and we got him changed into night clothes.

 We called the practitioner to make sure he was well. And he was ailing. There wasn’t any cure at the time so I went to the area he went to and there was a box left on the side of a bolder. Inside was an empty bottle, a piece of ripped parchment, a slightly burnt candle, and an infant’s shoe. I did not know why those things were in the box I just new it must’ve belonged to him.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

SKYLLAR & I

I brought it back in quite a hurry and went to go get cleaned up for Skyllar. The dress I changed into was tight and it was a scarlet red color which was very rare in the kingdom.

I quickly grabbed Shadow and raced to the River because I just saw Skyllar about to leave just before I arrived. The fireflies were just coming out and I was just sitting by the water, watching the sunset from quite a distance. Skyllar came right from behind and said

“I’m here!”

“I can hear that!” I said while giggling,

“So what was so urgent Princess?”

“You can call me Rose.”

“Okay Rose what was so urgent?”

“I was in great suspense on a particular question.”

“What might that question be?”

“Would you like to be king?”

“How could I do that?”

“By marrying me!”

“Who told you?”

“Told me what no one told me anything Skyllar. Skyllar, I love you. Do you love me?”

“I do Rose, every night I would watch you as you sneak out to go to your garden, sometimes I follow you. Your eyes make me want to tell a story. Your hair just flows and waves in the wind, it’s so beautiful. And your skin, your skin is like my favorite dream and my only one sensation. You are my life Rose, without you I would suffer with the pain of no comfort and not the sight of your beauty. The largest part of me is dying to tell you more I will just finish this it would be an honor for me to become your beloved.”

“When will we get married?”

“We’ll have to beat Henry if you want to be Queen.”

Then we went horse racing while we were laughing and having a pleasurable time. I fell off of my horse I hit the ground hard.

I was captured by the other kingdom. The west was most hated and we were currently at war with them they had captured me and taken me to their castle. I was then allayed on a bed and awoke the next day. There was no sign of any people so I snuck through a window it was not barred nor was it high I climbed out and I went to the dungeon, where all of our injured knights and fighters were captured and put. I unlocked the gate and we crept out of the area.

Skyllar had just reached the castle and got all the other knights and the soldiers to rescue me I was in absolute shock the war had been paused to rescue the princess!

I was actually already out of the other castle with their prisoners as well as my life. We were on our way back to the castle with great news, because as I was escaping I saw their war plans and I saw their weapons. I decided to hide them so they would have to surrender if they could not find them. I was so fortunate to even glance at the plans with all of the soldiers there. Even the king was waiting for intruders as he waited patiently in the main hall with the thrown and his royal subjects beside him with their ears wide open. I did not like the look on the kings face not one bit. The insolent look of greed and the unloved part of his soul I just hoped he would get better because I felt bad for him. The simple look just told me everything. We were at the end of their villages and the kingdom was just in a fright as it grew darker and darker we grew far in the night, and I still sit here and gaze. The fog would only grow and my faith of my return only shrank.

I was beginning to think we were lost and in another dynasty and I’d only hope we wouldn’t be caught and forced to work like the peasants or the prisoners. My dream that night was for that not to get taken and get caught once more.

Skyllar had just found out I had escaped and in the process he himself almost was captured by them. I was so traumatized it was unreal. There was a peak at the end of the passage way.

I was extremely worried about everything there was to be worried about.  A bitter war was going to determine all we were. I couldn’t let our kingdom fall and fail because of my careless self. We were able to get to the kingdom safely after many hours with filthy and sick dying folk. One or two fell every hour no water or food around when they did we would drag them and once we found the food or water we would wait and then we would bring some along and then run out shortly afterwards.

Skyllar was looking for me as well as the other escaped prisoners. We were hopeless, unless we got there soon. We heard horses and there was our hope but it was the guards from the other kingdom, looking for our lost bodies we couldn’t get captured all twenty-seven of us could not be found.

Close by was a ditch we all quickly scrambled into the small tight conduit and we weren’t seen at all and then he left and we were able to get out easily and continue to the castle. There it was the kingdom was in plain view everyone was in ease and we charged for our freedom from the other kingdom we were close to our domains, and then a crack of twig was behind us and then half of us was slaughtered and left behind.

All we could do was run and then the guards from our kingdom fought against and we were able to win after the twelve soldiers cowered and ran away. We were able to get there safely and we then returned to our homes and happiness was restored to many families for fathers and sons had returned from a long time of being gone for war.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

  WAY TO TRAINING

We all were happy and then the next day I had to train myself for the battle. Skyllar could not help me because he was so exhausted and he later on that evening he only slept and prepared for the wedding. I then had to train myself.

As I had my marriage on mind, I went to find Emerald to ask what exactly I should do for my training. There was no sign of Emerald and I needed to find him quick. I was really getting tired of looking and I had already gone too far from the kingdom and there was still a risk of me getting caught. I went all the way back to the Ravine Rag. I looked near and far for Emerald and he wasn’t anywhere in sight.

“Are you here for me?”

“Oh Ravine Rag it’s you I am so sorry, you startled me. I am looking for Emerald, have you seen him lately?”

“No actually I haven’t seen him anywhere and he normally comes and refills the magic in his emerald right around this time of week, I wish you the best in finding him. Have a great evening.

“You too and do you know where I could find him?”

“No not really he’s normally by the river or in the caves; I really think you would be able to find him in either one.”

“Well thank you for your help I really appreciate it you are very kind, see you soon.”

“Well goodbye, unless you want to seek him.”

“What’s seeking?”

“We can find him using the Ravine to help us. Remember when I threw the orb into the Ravine to save you from the locusts?”

“Yes, how could I transport unless the portal is open once more, but that happens once every three years and I don’t have the time to wait.”

“I have many orbs to throw into the Ravine. Every one has a different power.”

“Like what?”

“Well the Corridor shows the path to your destination, the Seeker shows the person you are looking for, and the Voyage is for travel to any destination within a mater of seconds.”

“Well is there a mix of Voyage and Seeker or they are all different and can be thrown in together I am looking forward to using a Voyage and a Seeker to find and get to Emerald quickly.”

“It is possible to find where he is, and then send you there, but we can not mix the two, there would be a big risk that it wouldn’t work, and you could die by the portal closing, not knowing you fall into Ravine I could not have the princess fall into the Ravine and me be responsible of your death.”

“Well can’t we do that then?”

“Of course let’s do that and we will not need to take the risk of your death and me being executed afterwards.”

“It would be easier so,”

“Well let’s hurry before you have no more time left to get to Emerald you need to find him soon if you are going to be training with him you might want to hurry.”

“Ok.”

© 2009 macy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
Added on December 23, 2009
Last Updated on December 23, 2009

Author

macy
macy

Stv, AZ



About
Realistic relatable Poetry writer more..

Writing