Just a Story About Winter. <3

Just a Story About Winter. <3

A Story by MadiKay
"

Just expressing my love for the winter, and how much I wish it were here. <3

"
I cupped my hands around the warm mug, tilting it slightly. I let the hot liquid slide down my throat, eventually entering my stomach. The sweet, creaminess of the hot chocolate always made me feel good inside. 
My ice blue eyes darted to the window, watching the snowflakes hit the hard ground. Eventually, the whole town was covered in a blanket of white. The glowing moon shone on the snow, making it twinkle a little. 

The bright red fire was slowly dying away, making the warm house turn a little bit colder every minute. I inhaled the sugar cookie candle, my mind instantly flashing back to the Christmas when I ate too many cookies and got sick. 
My eyes flashed to the plate of cookies and candies, each of them begging me to eat it. I let my love of sweets take over and I found my body moving towards them. I bit my lip and picked one up. It was a peppermint hard candy. I popped it in my mouth and smiled. 

The sound of jingle bells snapped me out of my thoughts. I had never believed in Santa Clause, but this was highly unusual. The sound of hoofs filled the house. My face filled with confusion as a chubby man in a red suit slid down the chimney. 

© 2012 MadiKay


Author's Note

MadiKay
Sorry that it's kind of short...Please ignore grammar problems and tell me what you think! (:

~Madi

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on September 9, 2012
Last Updated on September 9, 2012
Tags: Winter, Peppermint, Snow, Santa Clause, Sugar Cookies, Hot Chocolate

Author

MadiKay
MadiKay

CO



About
Hello, beautiful. (: My name is Madison, but you can call me Madi or MadiKay. (: I'm extremely insecure. My past haunts me and I tend to look at the past more than the present or the future. I'.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by MadiKay


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by MadiKay