Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by MadiKay

I added the last clip to my hair and looked over at Mother. Her hair was also done and her makeup was perfect. Tears brimmed her eyes, threatening to pour over. "My baby is growing up." She stated, smiling a small smile. I nodded slightly and pulled my heels on. 
"Mom, mom, don't cry, you'll mess up your makeup." I wiped her tears away and smoothed my white dress out. Clara strolled over and added a bit of lipstick to my pale pink lips. The mahogany doors burst open and in walked my Father. "Almost time." 
The bridesmaids lined up with the grooms and I could kind of see David standing under the arbor, waiting for me. My Father linked arms with me and moved up a little bit after a couple would walk down the aisle. We started walking down the aisle, my head down. 
I looked up only to meet eyes with the most perfect boy I have ever met. Tears filled his eyes and that was when I couldn't choke back my tears anymore. The tears of joy streamed down my face. My Father kissed my cheek and handed me to David. 
We intertwined fingers and looked at the priest. After reciting a couple of words, David slipped the ring onto my finger and we walked back down the aisle, hand in hand, both beaming.
In the midst of all of this madness going on around us, David and I got married, June 14th, 1939. 


© 2012 MadiKay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on September 16, 2012
Last Updated on September 17, 2012


Author

MadiKay
MadiKay

CO



About
Hello, beautiful. (: My name is Madison, but you can call me Madi or MadiKay. (: I'm extremely insecure. My past haunts me and I tend to look at the past more than the present or the future. I'.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by MadiKay


Me! ^.^ Me! ^.^

A Story by MadiKay