In My Head

In My Head

A Story by Rose Tyler
"

I couldn't sleep until I wrote this. Cure you itchy writing fingers :<

"
My heart was beating in my throat, and I could feel the tips of flames brush just under the skin of my cheeks. I mean, he was handsome. Striking eyes; that's the first thing I noticed. They seemed old, but at the same time young, and still full of life that he's meant to live. Brilliant smile; that's what I noticed next. Whenever he smiled, it seemed to light up his whole face... Can't quite describe that part. He's skinny, but not wirey. Lean, and strong is more like it. Plus, he's very educated about quite a few things, more so than a lot of people his age. 
His personality shone through quickly, his sense of humor and easy demeanor made him someone you would want to be friends with. When you talk to him, you can tell he is genuinely listening, and wants to hear what you have to say, as long as you're on his good side. 
Everyone has their fair share of mistakes, and he isn't an exception. He's only human, like the rest of us. Although, there are several ways some people would describe as 'only human'. No one is perfect in any sense, so to think oppositely so would be foolhardy. Right?

�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"

Now, I only noticed these things after I tried, quite hard, with almost complete success (ultimately failing, I should add..) to surpress any attraction I had to him. I'm not sure how to handle it now, all I know is I want to be friends with him. 

�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"

You probably don't even know who you are. 

© 2011 Rose Tyler


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011

Author

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Gallifrey



About
I write likeDavid Foster WallaceI Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing! I am.. ♪A writer ♪A caring person ♪Lovable ♪Addicted to music.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rose Tyler