Napping Dog

Napping Dog

A Story by Sokol Hardlicki

The dog napped on the floor as the living room was filled with crunching static. A psychedelic trip deep in the subconscious took place behind those still eyes. She floated in the middle of orgasmic colours skipping between one another. Flashes of light began erupting. She covered her eyes as small flying chimpanzees clutched onto her fingers. One by one they pulled them outwards exposing those soft eyes to the blinding light.

The sensations of sight were dead as the chimpanzees flew around her. Pulling mocking faces at her as laughter ensued from them. She threw her arms around. Chimpanzees just avoided the aimless attacks.

The scenery changed from colourful to black. Chimpanzees disintegrated into coarse dust which fell down into the abyss. Dark scenery began to shift in towards her which stopped on the point of crushing her. She sensed malice coming from the entity but could do nothing. She blubbered as streams of clear liquid flowed from her eyes down into nothingness.

“I am Malakesh, god of the abyss” it said, producing a grin.

She screamed delighting Malakesh.

“You can scream as much as you want. But you only feed my never-ending hunger.”

Out of the walls came tentacles moving across her delicate fur leaving nothing but black slime. She shut her eyes. The tentacles grabbed onto her eyelids pushing them open.

“There is no escaping. Your only purpose is to feed my hunger.”

“Let me go. I want out!”

The tentacles began squeezing on her body.

“This delights me, oh my hunger is being nourished by your rebellion.”

The tentacles oozed slime. She forced her eyes to shut.


*


“Wake up!” Rex said.

He grabbed her arms spilling his own fury into shaking her conscious. She woke up staring into Rex’s glaring face.

“What did I tell you about vanylocoxin!”

She pushed him away. Picking herself up. Her legs shook like noodles on a spoon.

“I’m talking to you. At least look at me.”

She turned towards Rex crossing her arms.

"Now, what were you thinking, why did you do this s**t" Rex pointed to the pills.

Tears bubbled in her eyes spilling down her cheeks.

“You do it too, so why can’t I. Others too, your friends, my friends, so why the f**k can’t I!”

“Ida, I didn’t mean to get you upset” he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her “Look, I’m just trying to give you a better future than mine, but also so you don’t make the same mistakes as me.”

Ida considered his words but pulled herself away from her brother. She made it towards the cheap door of the apartment.

“Where you going off to?”

“To see my friends.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be in school.”

“Like I care.”

She snatched the door handle. Rethinking what she was to do. Will she listen to her brother's words or make the same mistakes as him. Only time will tell whether the seed is spoiled or preserved.

© 2020 Sokol Hardlicki


Author's Note

Sokol Hardlicki
Again something from my mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on May 31, 2020
Last Updated on May 31, 2020
Tags: weird