WRITING- Inspiration to Final Masterpiece

WRITING- Inspiration to Final Masterpiece

A Story by Malodia
"

Writing is a complex process... sometimes it comes naturally and sometimes you have to find the right words from the word bank to represent your thoughts.

"

The wine-red veil flew away in the soft breeze of the evening… leaving a thought bare, in the middle of nowhere. It majestically glowed in the faint evening light, throwing a spectrum of colours on the velvety ground.

I was wandering like nomads... hunting a good spot to settle when it caught my eye. The sparkle of the thought left me in a daze. Its simplicity amazed me... still I could see mesmerizing profundity in the heart of it… the more I watched the more it entranced my soul in an unknown charm. I tiptoed closer… my eyes still fixed at the radiant thought. 

The impulse got stronger and I stretched out the white canvas on the silky surface, gingerly pulled out a brush and dipped it in the dazzling paint of creativity. My first stroke of the brush was ingenious… then I diluted the thick paint with the water of simplicity and my next strokes gave a subtle effect. I went on painting the stunning thought… some strokes came out effortlessly on the canvas while some troubled me as I mixed the rainbow colours of innovation in the bowl of inspiration. Soon I was done with my piece of art. 

The evening light was swallowed by the dark shadows. I glanced at the thought. It was vanishing away in the dark, its sparkle fading away into nothingness. Soon it was gone and I was left crouched by the side of my canvas.

There on my canvas the same glitter of that thought was shimmering under the moonlight. I was finally able to capture the thought in the palms of my painting. Out of the thin air a scarlet veil fell onto my painting concealing its true essence one more time. I wondered if anyone would be able to uncover it again...

© 2013 Malodia


Author's Note

Malodia
Do tell me if you were able to comprehend what I am trying to share with you...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on April 1, 2013
Tags: writing, inspiration, creativity, imagination

Author