Cant Sleep...

Cant Sleep...

A Story by Manda
"

She cant sleep all she keeps doing is thinkin of him! She misses him so much! She is counting down the days till they meet again...

"
      Ugh! Last night was awful! I was up all damn night. Every minute I spent awake was another minute I spent missing you. I couldn't get you out of my head. I just laid there in bed staring up at the wall and listening to my music. I was hoping that would help me fall asleep, but it did absolutely nothing! Instead I had pictures of you, and us together playing in my head. My head was spinning and hurting. I was about to scream! I couldn't do this anymore. How could I go another 45 days! Its already been 9 f*****g months! These months have been such a pain in the a*s! I've dealt with more crap with players, b*****s, s***s, drama and especially love. I don't want to anymore! All I want to do now is be with you! I want you to kiss and hug me again! I want be able to get that feeling I got when I was with you! I just want to go back to loving each other. I want to go back 9 months before! When we spent everyday together. That was the best summer of my life! That was the summer I met you and fell in love. It was you I gave my first kiss to! God I love you! I know we talk and text everyday but its not as good as the real thing. Last night we talked for hours and those were the best few hours ever! We talked about this summer coming up, the future, and just everything! I don't know how I ended up with such an awesome guy, but who cares. I believe that God sent me an angel! You know why I believe this? It's because his smile, laugh, personality, and his voice! OMG! His voice is so soothing and wonderful! It always helps me go to sleep at night. Sometimes it even helps me relax and puts my mind at ease, but tonight that wouldn't happen. Oh and he has eyes of an angel. There a deep ocean blue the size of diamonds. Ok, maybe not that big, but you get the picture. I wish you could love the way I love him! I wish you knew what I am going through! This feeling that I feel is just too real! If only I didn't have to keep waiting. Waiting for you is like waiting to take your last steps before you die.... I suffer without you here. I know that if I was with you again I wouldn't have to be afraid, sad, or even lie. I wouldn't have to suffer anymore! I could just go back to being with you. Oh God, I miss you so much! I cant ever sleep without you near. I feel such a fear. I most afraid of losing you though and Its all because I cant help but love you.

Only 45 days! Which is like 9 weeks!

© 2010 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
This is seriously happening to me right at this very moment. I dont know what to do! Ugh! Well hope ya like it! Oh and I dont care about grammar, typos or flow! Sorry if you dont like this....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well done on getting the feelings out. Its so hard being separated from someone you so want to be with.

Posted 14 Years Ago


You describe this separation and the anxiety of waiting so clearly. Powerful and emotionally vivid, your words help us understand your experience in a deeper way.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I know the feeling believe me I do, you’ve got all those feeling on the page. great job Well done.



Posted 14 Years Ago


This is such a wonderful write here.
I like this. So well written

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hold on tight. If it is meant to be have patients. I have been waiting for my moment for over two years now. Mine is a very complicated story but have faith and hold one tight. I all too well know the anguish you are going through. I feel you every step of the way in this story. I have many poems on this issue myself.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love this story, The title I could relate to so well in so many ways. The story is great, I like your descriptions, good job!! Keeppp going!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this-it's so real and pretty and incredibly descriptive :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very nice. Sweet and heartfelt. Very well written. Great piece of writing =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, this was really really good! I felt every emotion and thought running in this story. Is was very creative and well written. GREAT JOB!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very nice write, Manda :)
I know exactly how you are feeling!!! I hate those sleepless nights where all I can do is think about him and wanting to be with him. Damn, it sucks, too.
I send you a hug!
I could practically hear the distress in a teenager's voice, the confusion, the yearning. I love your writing :D I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! You'll pull through eventually! Just try not to yearn as much... :p I know it's hard, but... yeah lol. I know how you feel, do what you want :D whichever works for you! yearning and talking kinda helps me. Oh how i yearn for his touch, tho...


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1615 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 4, 2010
Last Updated on April 4, 2010

Author

Manda
Manda

OH



About
Hello! My names Manda. I am 24 years of age and have an Associate of Arts degree. I am a former National Honors Society member and am hoping to continue my education by starting my Bachelors degree in.. more..

Writing
The Knife The Knife

A Poem by Manda


Did You Know? Did You Know?

A Poem by Manda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Never Never

A Poem by Manda


Everyday Everyday

A Poem by Manda


How How

A Poem by Manda