I Want

I Want

A Poem by Manda
"

I haven't felt this was in so long! But now my hormones are getting the best of me

"
It has been so long
Since I've felt this
Craving desire


       I want to taste
       His lips on mine

       I want to feel
       That shivering sensation
       As he enters inside me

       I want to look
       Into those beautiful eyes
       And see my reflection

       I want to lay
       Under the sheets
       With our bodies touching

       I want to hear
       His seducing voice
       In my ear

       But must of all
       I want this craving desire
       To never end

© 2010 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
I thought about writing something, since its been a while since I've written anything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I couldn't agree with you more. Sex, like so many other -if not all- experiences in life never lasts long enough. The feeling is fuelled by desire and want and need, but then all those things are by necessity quenched by their own aims. It's rather like climbing a hill whilst out on a hike..you're filled with the anticipation of reaching the heights and surmounting the peak, all the time your emotions fired-up and oiled luxuriously by the motivation to reach your goal... But then, once you get there, admiring the view and enjoying the relief of achievement and gratification..you say to yourself "Well, that's a great view - now let's go" ...and on to the next... An ending, ultimate disappointment in the ephemeral nature of attainment... The only way to continue is to indulge in the idea of the next big thing... I've always thought that if you could harness those desires permanently, there would be no end to your happiness and motivation and to what you might achieve... However, those feelings rely on being sated in some way, otherwise they cannot exist...
This is a great poem. It flows really well, is concise, sexy, sensual, spiritual, and asks of existence a very profound question... but there is no real solution.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really like this.
But you have to have felt it to understand itt.
And I do understand.
VERY NICE.

Posted 13 Years Ago


dont u want anything from his heart?

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was such a sensual poem but in a romantic, beautiful, every woman's desire way. Words that went so well together :) I loved it soo much!!! wonderful job!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol u know i really liked this. a lot. great job writing ur feelings and putting them in words that i think every woman understands.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love the last stanza and i can totally relate. Great write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Beautiful and full of passion poem , I am missing that feeling as well , I am happy you had that most lovely experiance :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like how you start each stanza with "I want" except for the first and last. I also how you emphasized your wants in bold print. I think every person can relate to this. It's human nature we all want this. Nicely done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


all I can say is...HOTTTTTT!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, much more adult from your usual writing, but in all honestly, its like you suddenly jumped a mile-stone in your writing. Not in topic, but it style and composure. this was FANTASTIC. I am truly awed, Manda.
I loved the... Confidence (?) with which it was written.
Oh and yeah, I know what you mean by hormones getting the better of you ... lol... damn them! sigh, we'll have to make do with our dreams and writing for now. :P
keep writing... you are definitely improving.

Posted 13 Years Ago


An erotic and emotional write. I enjoyed it greatly. Nice write and thanks for shooting it my way.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

921 Views
32 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 8, 2010
Last Updated on June 8, 2010

Author

Manda
Manda

OH



About
Hello! My names Manda. I am 24 years of age and have an Associate of Arts degree. I am a former National Honors Society member and am hoping to continue my education by starting my Bachelors degree in.. more..

Writing
The Knife The Knife

A Poem by Manda


Did You Know? Did You Know?

A Poem by Manda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Whispers Whispers

A Poem by Levioshock