Misery

Misery

A Poem by Manda
"

She is stressing over all the little things in life. All she wants to do is make people happy.

"
I'm struggling
Unable to decide
What's right or wrong

I'm hiding
Afraid of rejection
Their words scare me

I'm dwelling
On the past
Friends never do last

I'm obsessing
Over every mistake
Only longing for success

I'm realizing
Trust is unknown
 But lies are unforgettable


I'm wondering
How much longer
Until my misery ends

Will it ever end...?

© 2010 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
Just something I'm going through.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The questions never end until you make them. Sometimes it seems like everything has a bad side to it and it seems like the misery will just never end. But it will get easier and better with time. It never rains forever.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I could say this poem is so powerful it was given a strength style. Well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is so good! I can totally relate. It's like you wrote down every thing that I have been feeling over the past couple years!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I’ve been down this road of winding emotion, thoughts and feeling going in every direction. At least that’s what I get from this piece. Excellent write.



Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow oh wow. This was every so powerful and good. Great write!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


What a deep and strong poem. I hope you feel better soon.
Great work, though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is an incredible snapshot of your life.
I dont know how you feel at this moment,
but your emotions were captured brilliantly.


Posted 13 Years Ago


good write. I like the way you used the bold font to highlight the points in this piece. Creative venting.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was a really heartbreaking poem. It sounds like you're going through a lot right now, and I hope that writing this all out was cathartic for you. I thought that this piece was written really well, and I liked the simplicity of the structure, matched with the complexity of the emotions. Everything will work out in the end, I promise. :)
~PaperHearts

Posted 13 Years Ago


Awwww this is so sad and touching. Very emotional. I can see you really put your heart and soul into this piece, with or without trying to. I'm so sorry you feel like this. I agree with daydreamer54. No one can help you but yourself... I really hope you feel better, and start holding your head up. You have amazing talent :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

467 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010

Author

Manda
Manda

OH



About
Hello! My names Manda. I am 24 years of age and have an Associate of Arts degree. I am a former National Honors Society member and am hoping to continue my education by starting my Bachelors degree in.. more..

Writing
The Knife The Knife

A Poem by Manda


Did You Know? Did You Know?

A Poem by Manda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Cant Sleep... Cant Sleep...

A Story by Manda


War War

A Poem by Tate Morgan