Different

Different

A Story by Manda
"

It just isnt the same anymore...

"

      You walk past me as if you don’t know me. Why? How can you act as if nothing ever happened between you and I. I know that what we had can’t be forgotten overnight.... We had been so young and in love. We would walk side by side with our fingers rapped around each other’s. Our hearts skipped a beat as we kissed in the evening breeze. I remember your beautiful light blue eyes and the smell of your cologne as it stained my skin. Those few weeks we spent together had been so amazing, but now all the memories are tearing me apart. Those pieces that had once been glued back together had been broken once again. It's so hard watching you walk by with another girl by your side. Now your hand intertwined with hers. You told me you hated her and now look... You're laughing and flirting. You lied to me. I thought you were different and someone I thought I could trust, but you turned your back to me. I am invisible to you. Don't act like it's not true. When our arms brush across each other’s in the hallway you won’t even look at me. You're different now. "It's over." The words you had once said reappeared and crushed me even more inside...

 

© 2010 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
Something else I am feeling inside....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, sweet and sad. I hope things work ouyt for you. U'll pull through this! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. i know how tough it is ... a lot of us do ... and the only way out is courage, resilience and creativity ... and i sense you have it all ... this is such an honest write ... beautifully expressive ...

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

485 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 31, 2010

Author

Manda
Manda

OH



About
Hello! My names Manda. I am 24 years of age and have an Associate of Arts degree. I am a former National Honors Society member and am hoping to continue my education by starting my Bachelors degree in.. more..

Writing
The Knife The Knife

A Poem by Manda


Did You Know? Did You Know?

A Poem by Manda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Fault My Fault

A Poem by Manda


My Pap My Pap

A Poem by r


? ?

A Poem by Shannon