Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Marceline Abadeer

A young girl was led to a beautiful palace. She was in chains and had long, black hair. Her eyes were sky blue and she was pale, she was taken to a throne room and forced to bow. "Master, we brought you your new slave" a guard said as he bowed.

The girl tried to get up but was forced back down, she heard the Master say "Let her arise, she may sit up if she so chooses" the guards backed up as the girl sat up, keeping her head bowed. "Come here slave" the girl slowly stood and approached the Master, bowing lowly. "What is your name?" the Master asked.

"Vannessa Lionheart, Master' She was shaking with fear, wondering what her Master would do with her. When a guard grabbed her the Master held a hand up, the guard backed away and the slave girl bowed lower.

"You shall be taken to my room and cleaned, then dressed..." The Master got up from his throne and encircled her "You are to come here when ready. Understood?" She nodded and the Master said "Guards, take her to my room but do not lay a finger on her" They then left with her, complaining that they can't touch her. When they got to a room the guards took the chains off and she went inside and washed up, a few moments later she came back to the throne room and bowed lowly, the Master nodded his head in approval, then walked around her.

"You are to obey me, I shall give you your chores and the rules later but for now sleep by my throne" She nodded and curled up, looking up at her Master she relaxed. The Master pet her and she leaned into his touch, nuzzling into his hand and after a few moments later she fell asleep. Vannessa awoke to arguing and yelling, suddenly someone jerked her up by her hair and threw her to the ground, when she looked her Master was gone. Two men were standing there, looking at her and one was saying the king did not want this slave harmed but the other beat on her.


© 2013 Marceline Abadeer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on September 24, 2013
Last Updated on September 24, 2013


Author

Marceline Abadeer
Marceline Abadeer

Kokomo, IN, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Name: Unknown Age: 16 Gender: Female Birthday: December 11 more..

Writing