Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Marceline Abadeer

A month after the men had harmed her Vannessa was cleaning the house when her Master came in. "Good morning Vannessa" He said kindly and she smiled.

"Good morning Master" she greeted him as he approached her and pet her. Vannessa leaned into her Master's touch and relaxed

"How do you feel little Lionheart?" he asked her, she smiled at him

"Much better Master" she told him, he smiled at her

"Good, come with me, I want to show you something." he left and she followed curiously. He led her to a room and she looked around, it was beautiful with a canopy bed, crimson curtains, black walls and a closet, all complete with a bathroom. Vannessa looked shocked and smiled up at her Master.

"Thank you Master." she said softly as she bowed lowly and he pet her gently.

"You are welcome my pet." he smiled at her and she smiled back, nuzzling into his hand. "My pet are you happy?" he looked to her as he pet her.

"Yes Master, I'm happy," she said honestly, "thank you for asking Master." He smiled at her and continued to pet her.

"You're welcome my pet." he said as she nuzzled more into his hand and relaxed. "You may take the rest of the day off." he told her, she nodded and yawned, he smiled and pet her a little longer then took her hand in his and helped her up. Vannessa stood up slowly and he took her to her room where she crawled into bed and curled up. He covered her up and kissed her forehead, she smiled and hugged him and he hugged back. A few moments later she fell asleep so he laid her down and tucked her in.

The Master left the room after a few minutes and told Micheal to watch Vannessa, Micheal agreed. Suddenly there was a crash and fighting, Vannessa woke up and got up. "Micheal?" She whimpered and Micheal held her close.

"Vannessa you are to stay here, for Master." Then Micheal left only to have Vannessa follow him. When they got to the throne room there was blood everywhere and the Master was gone.


© 2013 Marceline Abadeer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on October 22, 2013
Last Updated on October 22, 2013


Author

Marceline Abadeer
Marceline Abadeer

Kokomo, IN, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Name: Unknown Age: 16 Gender: Female Birthday: December 11 more..

Writing