Thoughts on living

Thoughts on living

A Story by Blake
"

This is just a very rough draft of a project i have recently started. It has been sometime since i have last written anything. Please be gentle.

"

I have realized something today. yes I know I could have been something great. yes I could have contributed greatly to society. Should I? I say no. We have been told to tell our children that they can do and be anything they want. We have also created a structure of systems teaching them how to behave. For example when a child behaves in a way we see unfit, or misbehaves, we punish said child by not giving them what they want or the environment they seek. when they behave the way we want they are rewarded. A child does not forget this thus expressing this behavior onto the world around them. Society is my child. There for society doesn't deserve my ideals.

Manifestations

            Manifestations of all natures are important and sacred. Manifestations of life are even more sacred. They are sacred for they are from the same True Nature. Sentient beings are manifestations with a purpose outside of their original nature. It is my personal belief that, along with existing in its purest form they are obligated to protect and nurture less cognitive manifestations of life. This is a duty that is not innate but must be realized through enlightenment. Not every sentient being understands this or even for that matter acknowledges this obligation. Before, I mentioned existing in its purest form. This simply means to live and to experience. When I say live and experience one must understand all forms of experience even bad ones. In my honest opinion those are just as, if not more, important as benevolent ones. Benevolence is an innate emotion and action that is hindered and withered as we age by society. All humans are born good but it is society's mores and norms that flaw each individual in different ways. All manifestations of life should be respected and graced with an empathetic compassion, be they physical forms or simply ideals. Be that as it may, it is my opinion that sentient beings have an obligation to adhere to this suggestion. This proposition is an innate embodiment of any type of manifested being with a cognitive process.

Manifesto of innocence

            This world did not turn out the way it was supposed to. There are too  many things corrupt with the way we currently are living. This corruption has invested nearly every individual on this rock. Even I have been exposed and manipulated into a way of living that is detrimental to the mind, body, and soul. The first step is identifying the core manifestation of corruption. There are two option from this point depending on the individual. Option one. Fully immerse one's self in the corruption until one is completely consumed and filled with the corruption.  This may sound counterproductive, but it will give one a full and complete understanding of corruption. This in turn will provide one with the key to defeating and conquering corruption. This method is not for everyone, which leads to the second method. Avoid the corruption all together. Not everyone has the will to execute the first method with complete efficiency. This does not suggest they are weak by no means, but they have skills and abilities better fitted for different means of success with the same goal. Both methods will work if the users heart is true. Even though this sounds simple it will require tons of work and discipline. Once this is achieved by the masses the second step is put into motion the second step will be mentioned later.

Behavior of Man

            Next I would like to expound the behavior of man, which is the result of corruption. In general we should just be good to one another.  Take care of thy neighbor and in turn they neighbor should return the favor. If all would practice this all would be well. Leaders of people should do so as well and lead by example. A true leader is one who puts themselves below their people. Their family. This is how a true leader is determined. This is true for the Tao tells me so. The only emotion that should be manifested and projected onto others is a Love that is born from compassion. Anger, the bane of Love and life should be contained for it will extinguish just as quickly as it was sparked, like a flame. If one is receiving Love and True Compassion then one will be able to put out the flame of anger with the rain of love. A shower of Compassion. This shower can cleanse all beings of hate, greed, and jealousy. All three have lead to the downfall of many great beings. Once the Flame of anger ignites it can quickly burn and consume one resulting in disastrous outcomes. This may not seem malicious if one lives by John Stewart Mills harm principle, which states " Liberty should not be limited unless harm is inflicted upon others." For if one becomes consumed by the flame of anger  they tend to burn others with them. Often times it is loved ones. The flame of anger is equally contagious as the common cold. It will surely spread from one individual to another before it completely consumes the first. The only way to defeat or combat this enemy is with the shower of compassion. If this type of living is implemented and practiced by everyone eventually the world will be flooded with love and anger should be abolished and defeated for good. Human nature however prevents this from happening. Everyone does not think like I do. If I were to control the worlds resources it would be divided evenly through every living being. It is my belief we are all created equal. That being said we should have equal resources and should share the quality of life that is experienced by only the rich.

Second step

            This brings me back to the second step of ridding this world of corruption. Once the masses have been enlightened it is only natural that they should come together. Power by numbers is an extraordinary thing that is often dismissed as an ineffective tactic against tyrants. The generation i was born into has become lazy and they think they are happy because they have nice things and are constantly being entertained with distraction tactics implemented by the rich and enforced through the six major companies that control all of our  media. It has become the new opiate for the masses. People have a constant access to digital media and wealth of information provided by the internet. Yet even with this great tool that is provided to nearly everyone they use it for all the wrong reasons. I feel as though the only way to get the masses attention would be to cut them off from their internet access. No cell phones, tablets, or pc's. This would upset them greatly and perhaps be the only effective measure in waking this country up. We need to come together with a single minded consciousness that we are as one for we share the same planet. I feel like we are beyond the barbaric ideals we use, such as having borders between states and interconnected land masses. We are all people. We all want the same thing. We all want to live comfortably and be happy. Yet while the flame of anger still burns, this is impossible. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to greed, and greed leads to jealousy. This is true for I have seen it over and over again in the behavior of man.

 

© 2014 Blake


Author's Note

Blake
This is a document that is going to play a key role in a story i am currently writing. Like i said before. It has been sometime since i have written seriously, but recently i have been struck with the inspiration stick. Please give me your thoughts on this piece. All criticisms will be gladly taken.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 5, 2014
Last Updated on February 5, 2014
Tags: People, Love, Living, Anger, Emotion, Enlightenment