THE FINAL STROKE

THE FINAL STROKE

A Story by Benedict Mdluli
"

Falling in love can be so deceiving, its better to know the person more than the feelings you have for the person first then maybe the relationship can be approved based on what you have assessed.

"
The sun rises for both the good and the evil and it seems to shine more on the evil’s side, their grass grows greener and attractive more than on the saint’s side. This reality of delusion creates a defoliation of faith for the saints as they wonder about the existence of God. Questions arise but no answer emancipates and a conclusion is passed that the wicked are more blessed than the saints.

How can it be that the blessed be the wicked if it is written in the book of law, the book of love end everlasting wisdom that the wicked shall rejoice and enjoy wealth of the earth as they have chosen to live their entire lives earthly and their end game will be the grave? I have endured, suffered desolation in the world. The thoughts in my mind have consecutively visited me and I have surrendered my soul to misery and isolation has become my path. I have cried in expensive clothes which have served me my entire life as a grave of the living.


Deep in trouble you shout “Help me out”, as you shout out loud no one hears your sounds as they have already acquired their own sounds they appreciate to hear time to time, sounds to call for help have become so faded that it will send you to an early grave as it is wastage of breath. Music is the soother of soul but who then can find such a marvelous piece that can save thy soul as of today? It is central and focused, women, stilettos, money when all is gone they reminisce in the old golden days when they used to say “don’t judge me only God can”- now it has come to light that hell is the only option they have they fear to shout as they will make a different tone of noise than that they used to choose to hear.


One foolish boy living foolishly and making delusional decisions finding himself in difficult situations due to the stilettos and the facial beauty. As described that when she talks she spits lies but her lips are sweet as honey, when she bites she is like a snake, who then is to blame for such an unscrupulous love. They all the same but truly beauty beholds the heart and abides with it. The facial looks and the gaze they give you when you look at them doesn’t ensure the prey tell of your safety in the future, Oh I pray!


Oh Lord save him, take her away! She was a very exquisite thing, ever in his life but he was foolish he took the wrong road; there is no perfect rib that can cause such unsettlement. The relationship she is in with him is a perfect match made from hell, it’s burning like the burning furnace that your three faithful servants were thrown into and it was your wonderful hand that saved them. Stretch it again Oh my Lord I pray- Kumbaya! Enlighten him and his ways of foolishness, correct them.


Measure his steps and order them towards your ordination, as your plans were to perfect him not to harm him. The Devil has stolen what you created for your own reason for his purpose as he can no longer see what’s beyond him. Tears have filled his eyes, he was blinded by love now he is blinded by tears, wipe them away, let them see once more. Breathe your Holy Spirit and bring back the life to the two like you did with the bones for Ezekiel, how then can you fail such a small assignment?


You are God that can never fail, you have created the seas and the mountains, the Heaven and the earth, how then can the Devil win and evil prevail. How can thy sunshine shine more for the evil than for the righteous when you truly order their steps? Show him thy ways to peace, your companion and true love, let it abide with him all the days of his life show him your mercy and wash away his foolish ways and let him be freed from the works of the earth and enrich his life with your everlasting equipment.


The righteous shall live by faith- that’s the promise, what about the evil? How can and how will they live? They have been promised death, all of us are of course on our way to the grave but let not his arrival to the grave be his death for such means a doubled suffering as a second death shall be awaiting him. Wash him of his sins Lord by the blood of your son Jesus Christ and bless him. Today indeed the Devil has been defeated and has hit the final stroke.

 

“There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand - Proverbs 19:21”

© 2016 Benedict Mdluli


Author's Note

Benedict Mdluli

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

After a long time not writing I decided to show some respect to the paper and pen, please feel free to advise, correct etc it will be much appreciated.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on November 10, 2016
Last Updated on November 16, 2016

Author

Benedict Mdluli
Benedict Mdluli

Johannesburg, Christian, South Africa



About
Very calm, benevolent, kind, marvelous & Godfearing & God loving, I'm an accountant & praying to be a Chattered Accountant. more..

Writing