Best Tips to Begin Your Life as a Maid in Dubai

Best Tips to Begin Your Life as a Maid in Dubai

A Story by Mary Jain
"

Everything is great when looking from outside, so is the life of a person working in Dubai as a maid. But many factors are there to be considered before being successful as a professional maid.

"
Working as a professional domestic worker abroad is getting the attention of many people as they find it as a golden opportunity to support their dreams of living a modest life. But, in fact, they often forget that this profession is often packed with it's up and down moments.

It is often a great responsibility for the maids whenever they oversee the duties inside a household in any part of the world. So, the life of a maid or nanny in Dubai is not having any difference. They must live through various phases of their professional life as a housemaid. So, knowing some best tips and ideas from Housekeeping Co (a government certified maid service provider in Dubai) will help you find a solution whenever you find it hard to solve things.

Many people come to United Arab Emirates with a great hope to build a new life. They see Dubai as a wonderful place to find a job as they have seen many fellow countrymen making a dream life by working here. But not everyone is able to achieve it as they struggle once they begin to realize the hard truth about life as a domestic worker here in UAE. It's not an easy path to move as a domestic helper if things are not going in tandem.

What makes them struggle is their own wrong selection of people to deal with, and to have signed a work contract with them. There are many agencies who promise you maid or nanny work positions with good salary by asking you to pay a small fee in return. You must be clever to see the red light here as most of such services are fake or run by fraud gangs to extract money from their victims. They just exploit you and will never offer a solid job offer once they get what they wanted from you.

To be safe, you have to find out a reliable and government approved maid service Dubai company to look for a job as a maid, nanny, babysitter, housekeeper, cook, private nurse, etc. The best thing is that you will never get exploited when you are dealing with a government certified body. They will offer you a variety of job options and you can even get proper professional training based on your job position before you leave to your new employer’s home.

So, keep in mind this important point, when you decide to work as a domestic worker in Dubai, always prefer to talk with a trustworthy agency to be successful and go ahead to build your dream life.

© 2022 Mary Jain


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great advice shared. Many bad people in our world and we must stay safe. It is good to share your experience. You could save someone from making a big mistake. Good morning from Michigan and thank you for sharing your words and your knowledge.
Coyote

Posted 11 Months Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
NFA
Some people may feign to even consider a maid job in other parts of the world, but I'm glad you wrote about it in a way that shows it is a career that is just as honorable as any other. Thank you for this!

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2022
Last Updated on January 27, 2022
Tags: maids, nanny, domestic worker, dubai, child care, tips

Author

Mary Jain
Mary Jain

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
I'm a person who wants to do something that's going to help someone else. Being a professional maid in Dubai and living here for several years, I thought of writing something out of my experiences to .. more..

Writing
Tornado Tornado

A Poem by Mary Jain