Untold Lives

Untold Lives

A Poem by MassThinker
"

Life, reflecting, thinking... wondering, what, when etc.

"

Since you're here I just want to have a word with you before you read the actual work.


You’re a person in this very moment; prevail whilst others die. I do write words on a page so you or someone else can distinguish them, understand and make their own individual judgment. We all have emotions within and they want out, that’s why we write to unlock our minds, and blossomy let our thoughts fill a white paper with fine black lines. Look at yourself as an unpublished history book still in progress; fathom in life, because right now in a mystic way, a pencil of invisibility puts the words down, for others to narrate in their vibrant lives. 


We have life, and that’s why we should strive, to create immense deeds that will with a bit of luck reverberate through eons of time. And when the day comes, when you’re about to fade away; the book is soon finalized. It’s your option to be the one sharing the meaningful sentences of your life to another ... and if you don’t.


...


You will in the end,

Slip into Elysium then,

Your story shall die,

Never echo through time.

© 2013 MassThinker


Author's Note

MassThinker
Say whatever you want.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for sharing this reflection. A splendid one...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MassThinker

10 Years Ago

Thanks, Sami. I'm glad you feel that way.
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

I did. You are welcome...:)
"Look at yourself as an unpublished history book still in progress;" Brilliant line! I liked your reference to Greek mythology in the poem. Good work. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MassThinker

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot, Lydi. I'm glad you liked and thanks for taking time to read some of my work. I hope al.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

207 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 16, 2013
Last Updated on September 16, 2013
Tags: life, stories, remembered

Author

MassThinker
MassThinker

N/A, N/A, Sweden



About
21, write, yeah. more..

Writing