Pissed off at Youtube, Facebook, and Google

Pissed off at Youtube, Facebook, and Google

A Story by MattressDuToit-Apostate
"

The is a short piece that I wrote after I was let down, in a sense. It has very minimal editing because I wrote it in just a few minutes as away to relieve my self of some anger and frustration.

"
*** I HAVE MADE SOME POWERFUL STATEMENTS IN THE BELOW TEXT.
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, YOU DO NOT HOLD YOUR OWN BELIEFS TO BE TRUE. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE, BUT I DO NOT RESPECT SOMEONE THAT HOLDS A BELIEF AND DOES NOT KNOW WHY.***

     I came across a strange trend on YOU-TUBE and GOOGLE. I noticed that there was quite a lot of discussion about certain PROFITS being argued as being false and the equally abstract topic of ANTI-CHRISTS. Although I shouldn't be surprised by the use of POOR LOGIC and INDUCTIVE reasoning; I was surprised at the lopsided opinions expressed in front of me. If you are unfamiliar with this type of illogical reasoning; next is an example. (If you were a man in the 16th century C.E. and observed a women claiming to know how to lower the incidents of CHILD-BED FEVER by simply washing your hands with SOAP- one could claim that she colluded with the DEVIL for this information. That is inductive, like claiming that one man spoke to God and another man did not when they offered the same amount of proof, which happens to be NONE AT ALL. When someone tells you a story that is so fantastic, without a shred of proof, and that if you choose not to believe in it, you will be condemned to endure eternal HELL FIRE... what seems logical to you then? Maybe Profitism itself is false. Maybe no one talks to God. Maybe God gave you the ability to reason and the freedom of choice for you to be able to see through these NARCISSISTIC CON-MEN with their divisive and hateful doctrine, their suppression of education and science, their predatory nature towards children, and the obvious plagiarism, mimicking, vilifying, and downright absorption of the faiths and traditions of their predecessors. Why we allow them to damage and dumb down our fellow human beings is confusing and sad. Maybe when we stop looking at ourselves as different and cataloging our diverse but nearly completely similar genetic similarities, can we be free of these divisive faith regimes. If you haven't already guessed. I look at religion as a child's safety blanket that is tattered and full of germs. For such a long time, it has seemed to keep us safe at night and made us feel secure. It is tattered and the germs are making us sick. It will be painful and it will seem to be devastating for some. It will take some adjustment for some to stand alone like it was when we learned to stand on our two feet. But like these things, once accomplished, we will be able to go to wonderfully fantastic places we never knew existed. You see, something is Greater, but we are not ready, we are not deserving, we have not reached the top step. This thing, this entity, this manifestation, culmination of our collected spirits and every facet and shadow of existence is so much bigger than any person, any ego, any arrogant narcissistic ego-maniac that claims that he or she is so much more deserving and above their surroundings. It is OFFENSIVE as it the word had never had a proper meaning. Profits are the ANTI-CHRIST.

© 2015 MattressDuToit-Apostate


Author's Note

MattressDuToit-Apostate
This was copied over from Notepad. It has no polish. The point is that I wrote just a commentary of our lives. It started out a certain way and changed rapidly towards the end. It was just going to be a simple rant on Facebook.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on September 15, 2015
Last Updated on September 15, 2015
Tags: Rant, Story, Comment, Religion, Faith, God

Author

MattressDuToit-Apostate
MattressDuToit-Apostate

Glendale, AZ



About
I'm here to share my writing and connect with contemporaries. My refocusing on writing, for me, is a fairly new endevour. I could be considered an artist due to my interest and abilities to paint, dra.. more..

Writing